New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    There's one guy in MAC (Mitsubishi Adventure Club), a mechanical engineer, who claims to have attached a turbo to his 4D56 engine without any additional modifications.

But for the most part, those "Intercooler Turbo" stickers are just for show, at least as far as the Adventure is concerned; there's no such thing as a "turbo intercooler" Adventure straight from the Mitsu plant.
    oh I see. thanks sir Bogey. akala ko hindi marunong pumili father ko. may adventure kasi kami noon eh...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by goyo22 View Post
    thanks a lot guys. i think i'll get the fortuner vvti. coz heard a lot of rumors that the d-4d chokes. one more final question if i may, does gas saving devices like khaos really work or do you know other gas saving devices other than khaos and where can i get it. thanks guys.....happy easter!!!

why dont you take a look at the 2.2CRDI Santa Fe? it's more pricey than the 2.7VVTI Fort but rides better, its fast, has more features, has 7seats and it's a Diesel.
    anyway the Fort would be a good choice as well

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    get the outlander!its unique and loaded with features.. it has more prestige that your other choices...the adventure and xwind are too old tech..the inova is great but your friend's friend got one even your grandma has one haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
innova, outlander, adventure or sportivo?