New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Thank you all for your insights and inputs. Mukhang hands down sa innova. Innova J 2015 Dsl MT vs Adventure GLX 2015

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Ok na rin yan Sir, mura nyo naman nakuha, the low acquisition is enough to make for the gasoline consumption.

Ok lang consumption, ayaw nya ibenta kasi ang mura namitn namkuha at di daw kami buy and sell.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    the mux is cheaper than innova v. consider...
    Last edited by kevinworld; April 23rd, 2015 at 02:32 PM. Reason: error

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    The TS is looking at the entry level Innova J, not the top model V.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    The TS is looking at the entry level Innova J, not the top model V.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I would only get an Adventure for business use. But if it's a personal car, Innova definitely.

Power windows are the only essentials that the Innova J doesn't have. Power door locks are easily added. Black trim can easily be repainted. Steel rims can easily be replaced with alloys.

What's not on the spec sheets is the Innova's refinement. Better ride, more power (without an increase in consumption), standard safety features, and superior ergonomics make the Innova the runaway winner, even if it's just the base model.
    even GT express units are starting to favor the innova. dumadami na nakikita kong innova "fx". i've even seen a suzuki apv once. hehe

the advie's reliable and kinda cheap to maintain, but that can only bring it so far.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nori View Post
    even GT express units are starting to favor the innova. dumadami na nakikita kong innova "fx". i've even seen a suzuki apv once. hehe

the advie's reliable and kinda cheap to maintain, but that can only bring it so far.
    To date I've only seen one Innova UV Express unit. Pero kung pang UV Express ang gamit, I would prefer the Urvan over both the Adventure and Innova.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nori View Post

To date I've only seen one Innova UV Express unit. Pero kung pang UV Express ang gamit, I would prefer the Urvan over both the Adventure and Innova.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Innova pa rin unlike ng Adventure paboritong sitahin ng mmda and anti smoke belching coz sa pagiging mausok in the long run. kupad pa nya sa pag overtake mauunahan pa cya ng kia pride.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I loved my Advie when I and the wife were its passengers. Cheap to maintain, can fit even tight streets, nice visibility, you won't need a horn to ward of pedestrians (kung sa bike e tunog mayaman. kinda sarcastic pero sa palengke useful). But when my family grew, I needed more space, comfort and refinement...dun lumabas shortcomings ng helicopter ko...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Innova din vote ko.
    Much much more comfortable ang Innova vs the Advie.
    Don't worry kung masyado syang malaki para sa inyong dalawa. You'll never know when you'll need the extra space. Better road presence din.
    FC, parang mas matipid pa nga ang Innova if I am not mistaken.
    More powerful engine, mas malakas humatak.
    For the accessories and amenities, marami naman pong value for money (I wouldn't want to use the term cheap) aftermarket products jan.
    I also find the vinyl seats of the Innova as an advantage, bukod sa di na dumihin compared to fabric, to some people leatherette ang perception nila dito.
    Mas matipid pa nga ang innova. Lumalakas lang ang fc ng innova kapag natuwa ka ihataw.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Thank you all for your inputs! We got an innova last june and so far so good. Loving the space when it is really needed. Thank you all for your advice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123