New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    go with the Hyundai Tucson or better yet the Innova VVTi. there are so many complaints about the D4D engines so might as well avoid these. fuel consumption wise between the Innova VVTi and Tucson CVVT, the latter is more fuel efficient.
    pwedeng mas fuel efficient nga ang Tucson dahil D-CVVT sya (Dual VVT-I) sa toyota. At 6 speed automatic pa so more speed at lower RPM

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Many thanks to all,

All your comments were very much appreciated....actually my heart goes to tucson , my wife just want a bigger car ..anyway... i will convince her and relay all your comments regarding the the two vehicles...

before i decided the tucson..i was aiming for the honda crv...since i already proven the durability of my honda esi.....but my wife don't like honda anymore..don't know why..maybe.... it's a chicks catcher .. hahaha...

..wish i could still buy a honda..

Thanks a lot guys..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ The Honda CRV isn't bad either especially, the facelift was just released lately. The tucson however, is a more practical choice. :D

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sana makabili ka parin ng Honda. hehe maganda naman ang CR-V eh pero kung hindi 4WD, parang "wag nalang"

sa ngayon maganda na ang quality ng Korean cars. kahit noon pa, matibay ang Starex namin, buhay pa hanggang ngayon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Innova G ( A/T Diesel) or Tucson 2010 ( A/T Gas)