New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    All of the above is less than Php1,050,000 including cash discounts. The Tucson has the least specs (no abs, fog lights, passenger airbags) but I think the best engine and has the lowest fuel consumption of the three plus a 5 year warranty. Initially bent on getting the Innova G Diesel but having second thoughts because I can only afford the manual (traffic sucks!). The Ford Escape XLT has the best specs but based on the ford escape forums fc is 6-7 km/liter. Cannot increase the budget as I would be buying the company car assigned to me. Would appreciate feedbacks. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chito View Post
    All of the above is less than Php1,050,000 including cash discounts. The Tucson has the least specs (no abs, fog lights, passenger airbags) but I think the best engine and has the lowest fuel consumption of the three plus a 5 year warranty. Initially bent on getting the Innova G Diesel but having second thoughts because I can only afford the manual (traffic sucks!). The Ford Escape XLT has the best specs but based on the ford escape forums fc is 6-7 km/liter. Cannot increase the budget as I would be buying the company car assigned to me. Would appreciate feedbacks. Thanks.
    Depende kasi kung ano purpose mo sa kotse... Ganun din ang dilema namin last December... Innova vs Tucson.. Akala ko kasi pang hakot ng biyenan ko.. Eventually we end up of choosing the Tucson..

Both cars are great.. Pero ask I said, depende sa purpose mo.. Kung family man ka at lagi ka may dalang bata and yaya.. Better get the innova.. Pero kung max of 4 kayo palagi, better get the tucson.. better ride...

Escape no experience.. IMHO, mas safe ka sa Hyundai and Toyota for now...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks for the reply pero yung tucson walang safety features. Ang meron yung gls na way out of my budget.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    IMHO kung gusto mo may safety features, hindi na mahirap pag-paguran ang extra 130K para Tucson GLS na ang makuha mo.

Maraming paraan. ;)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang Escape XLT (4x4 top of the line) is 1.295M. If you are after safety features and do not mind the fuel consumption, Escape XLS 4x2 nalang kuha mo. Very tough, comfortable and spacious car I should say. 4x2 means fuel consumption should not be too dreadful, just be easy on the throttle nalang and do not rev too much. Gentle driving brings good gas savings. And it has lots of torque naman so you don't really need to rev a lot. However, most practical choice would still be the Innova. The SRP of the 2.5E D4D A/T is 1.033M naman ah, siguro may discounts pa. Kakasya naman sa budget mo. 8 passenger seating capacity and torquey yet fuel efficient diesel engine makes you save the most money.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ O, hindi ata bida ang Tucson ngayon?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ^ O, hindi ata bida ang Tucson ngayon?
    Hindi eh... Yung Tucson na tinitingnan niya Theta II lang at base model pa. Nasa priorities naman ng TS yan eh, since safety features and good gas mileage habol niya, Escape (safety features) or Innova (good gas mileage, slightly lesser safety features) nalang. Syempre hindi tayo sumasagot na parang fanboy na walang ka rason rason diba? And I have a thing for the Escape kasi meron kami niyan.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sportage sir?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    Sportage sir?
    Mukhang sobra din sa budget niya kasi same price yan ng Tucson GLS 2WD (1.150M)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    if you're comparing INNOVA G vs TUCSON GL for safety features. Hindi naman siguro nagkakalayo ang dalawa..

*starex_gold.. supporting roles na lang si Tucson... Sikat na daw masyado. Bigyan daw muna ang iba to shine..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Innova G (Gas or Manual Diesel), Tucson GL Gas AT or Escape XLT