New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    for me medyo overpriced ang carens, compared sa innova. smaller engine and smaller look ang carens vs innova
    engine displacement is lower, but engine is better. tapos space for people is same, slight edge lang sa luggage ang innova..

btw, biased din ako, bought a carens last year, no problems so far and very happy with it. yan din pinagpilian namin last year sir DF..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Based on what I've read in the Carens thread, Sir RBBautista has already ordered a Carens... Congrats!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    depende lang din sa need nyo yan sir, at budget din..
    pero if nakabili na kayo, congratz!!
    (painom naman dyan!!!)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Di ako bias (I have toyota and kia right now and I had avanza before), among the choices for me I'd choose innova great value for money but if budget is a big factor since malayo ang price difference ng avanza then avanza ako

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Di ako bias (I have toyota and kia right now and I had avanza before), among the choices for me I'd choose innova great value for money but if budget is a big factor since malayo ang price difference ng avanza then avanza ako
    same here, ok naman avanza if hindi kaya budget ng innova. Pero carens na pala binili so congratz!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Carens if they're gonna stick with the car for more than 10years because resale will spiral downward.

Innova if you're not sure to stick with the car for a very long time. It's easier and there's more money to earn if they're gonna sell the Innova. If worse comes to worst, if the family cannot longer pay the bank, they can sell the Innova faster than the Carens.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    innova! the best para sakin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
innova or avanza or carens???