New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster101 View Post
    Thanks for the Feedback Sir, will be getting the G, kaso 180k na talaga yung additional cash galing na kasi 200k yun, hanggang 180 lang yung natawad ko.
    ubra na yun.
    make sure that the unit is ok, with complete maintenance records and complete legal and ownership documents.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Nung papabili na kami sa Unit, Someone warned us of the D4D Issues, Now nag-iisip na kami if we go with the VVTi Instead, Knowing the Price Difference of the D4D and VVTi is 100k, worth it ba kung Gas ang Bilhin instead of Diesel.
    Thanks for your inputs.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    may issue din ang vvti

if only i could turn back time D4D na sana kinuha namin

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Nung papabili na kami sa Unit, Someone warned us of the D4D Issues, Now nag-iisip na kami if we go with the VVTi Instead, Knowing the Price Difference of the D4D and VVTi is 100k, worth it ba kung Gas ang Bilhin instead of Diesel.
    Thanks for your inputs.
    If you're eyeing a D-4D, check if the SCV was already replaced. We got our 1st Innova (2006 E) at 57k mileage, with the original SCV installed. The problem surfaced when we hit the 65k mileage, and had the SCV replaced. Now, it still runs very good, at 85k mileage.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanks for your inputs.
    Pre-owned sa gas ako. Pag natsamba sa iyo sakit ng D4D mahina 100K.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Pre-owned sa gas ako. Pag natsamba sa iyo sakit ng D4D mahina 100K.
    What I mean is mas mahal ng 100k yung Diesel sa Gas, considering same Year and Variant yung Model. Concern ko lang if mag gas is the FC.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The 2KD is a very widely used engine, seeing service in four Toyota models many of which are used as many different kinds of workhorse vehicles, and with many examples having racked up ridiculously high mileage already. If there's a modern commonrail engine that's proven to be reliable and with widespread mechanic familiarity, it's definitely this one. Get a unit that's 2nd gen or newer to avoid the 1st gen design glitches, assuming that the problems weren't addressed yet by now.

Besides, the price difference between gas and diesel now is at around P15/L. You'd probably regret getting a gas unit every time you gas up. :D

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks for your inputs.
    Gagawin mo bang road warrior ito? If yes, go with the diesel power plant. though mine is the 1st gen vvti and still running fine.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Thanks for your inputs.
    I think the first owner already claimed the warranty regarding the issues for the Innova.
    I had go for the diesel innova, I have an innova 2007 *169k kms and still runs like yesterday and fuel consumption in the city is 10-12km/l.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hanap ka Innova E diesel, mas sulit imho. Huwag J, sobrang bare eh. Pang-business lang yan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast