New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    we're only getting 6.5 - 7 km/L in heavy traffic (Makati) on our 1.6L mazda3.

that's quite a shocker but a friend with a 1.3L CVT i-DSi City gets 10km/L. i would expect the 1.8L automatic civic to get 8km/L. something to think about...

also the Mazda3 has much harder shocks than the FD 1.8S. Some people will like that (it doesn't roll much in hard turns), other people will hate that.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I think the facelifted model has softer shocks. My cousin doesn't like the way they ride (softer shocks = less composure), but it's okay for most people.

7 km/l is about average... Remember that the 1.3 CVT has a very light transmission and body, so that works in his favor. Still, yes, I'd expect a lighter 1.6 AT compact to get about 7.5 in your situation.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcnestormn View Post
    Hello Lucius,

How are you doing with your white Mazda 3 - 2.0 sedan? ARe you happy with it, how about your fuel consumption city driving?
    So far so good. Anywhere I go, lagi tinitingnan as for the fuel consumption, di masyadong ramdam ngayon since I switched to Seaoil, mas mura compared before nung naka Shell/Petron pa ko. Laki ng difference

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    So far so good. Anywhere I go, lagi tinitingnan as for the fuel consumption, di masyadong ramdam ngayon since I switched to Seaoil, mas mura compared before nung naka Shell/Petron pa ko. Laki ng difference
    OT:

Magkano ba sa seaoil per liter?

Kumusta ang performance?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Impromptu faceoff: New Honda Civic vs. Mazda 3