New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_diego View Post
    c'mon starex_gold........ seriously???
    Makisig daw eh.. Tinanong ko lang kung gaano ka-kisig ;)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagown View Post
    *Ry_tower
    I am a financial advisor. Most of the time I do financial planning seminars, visit clients and go to coffee shops. Basically in sales especially in the financial services, image is very important. You are asking clients to trust you with their money. Would you trust somebody, if they show up with only a shirt and maong pants on or would you rather trust the guy who has the coat and tie on. I apply the same analogy to a car.
    very few people will get to look at your car unless you do seminars in the parking lot. get a vios and buy an Audemars Piquet. i wont care if you come in with just your slippers but with an AP on your wrist, then im a happy listener

but neither of your choices project the image you want.
    MS - the image you project here is the working man's truck, it's big, burly and with the diesel engine means you're after economy. id probably think you're an engineer

tucson - cuv's are the new car of the yuppies...or the new soccer mom's van. better fit for office workers who become weekend warriors

i'd suggest the sonata. it looks way more expensive than both the MS or the TOTL tucson, it sits in nice beside any accord or camry in the parking lot and none-the-wiser wont know the price difference

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I'd go for the Montero Sport.

Even if your primary concerns were for status symbol / image, the "investment" will pay you back handsomely once you get through this requirement. More seating capacity, larger cargo space and weight capacity, MID with Navigation (which is standard), higher ground clearance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Image Comparison: GLSV Montero vs Tucson R-eVGT 2.0 GL