New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sorry double post
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; June 3rd, 2011 at 04:39 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung sa sitwasyon mo, Montero Sport nalang. It is at least more executive-looking than a CUV. The chassis is also stronger if you take on bad roads often.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    hindi ata all new eh, facelifted lang based doon sa isang thread if I remember it correctly.

thanks for the info..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Oh, I didn't know that you were living in Mindanao. Guess the GT-V will fit you best. Just a few tips though, have the interior leather wrapped ( if it isn't .. ) have tints all around - probably light tint on the windshield then medium on the front doors then black all around ... - to complete that executive look plus of course upgrade the horns. Rims are optional though but if you would want to upgrade them, 20's would look good. Of course, in chromes so as not to lessen the target executive approach.
    Hindi na naglalayo sa price yung GTV at GLS. So, TS, between GTV or GLS ka na lang mamili...
    GLS would weigh more for me...

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    The MS is the winner here. It's bulgy body makes it look really tough.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MONTERO is my pick, mas makisig tiganan e, marami na rin nagamit nito mga big bosses, minsan naman fortuner, bossing ng ate ko dati, GM ata yun isang well-known corporation based in Makatii, black Montero rin gamit niya with matching special plates, clean and executive looking.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbdrive View Post
    Hindi na naglalayo sa price yung GTV at GLS. So, TS, between GTV or GLS ka na lang mamili...
    GLS would weigh more for me...
    Oops. What I meant was GLS-V

Masyado na palang mahal ang GTV ( 1.6mil )

Typo, sorry.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I'd go with the montero sport on looks/image alone. Just my opinion though you should consider the other factors more.

I don't know if they have a subaru there in mindanao but the subaru forester would be my pick in that price range. That is if you don't mind a gas car.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    MONTERO is my pick, mas makisig tiganan e, marami na rin nagamit nito mga big bosses, minsan naman fortuner, bossing ng ate ko dati, GM ata yun isang well-known corporation based in Makatii, black Montero rin gamit niya with matching special plates, clean and executive looking.
    Kasing kisig ba ng Land Cruiser Prado LC120 Dubai with regular plates?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Kasing kisig ba ng Land Cruiser Prado LC120 Dubai with regular plates?
    c'mon starex_gold........ seriously???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Image Comparison: GLSV Montero vs Tucson R-eVGT 2.0 GL