New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie42 View Post
    we we're also in your shoes 2 mos. ago. we're choosing between jazz and vios. although vios is cheaper now because of the huge discounts they are giving, we consider the aftermarket value if we bought it then. depreciation is greater if we could have bought it and i don't like the idea cause baka parahin kami. akalain taxi. we instead bought a 07jazz 1.3cvt and it's consuming 16 to 18 kms/liter. we're a member of one of the clubs of jazz/city owners. the other members said they're consuming the same as ours for cvt and 21 to 25kms/liter for the manual tranny. city is cheaper but the headroom is lower. if you're a big guy, i tell you untog ka! wait mo na lang new vios kaya lang don't be surprised kung makakita ka kaagad ng taxi na new model. joke! joke! joke! no offense!
    may mga sentimyiento talaga ang ibang mga mayari maging ang mga bystanders... pero nasa perception lang talaga yan ng bawat isa... as long as nakakatulong ito na bigyan ng konting ginhawa ang sarili ko at pamilya ko habang bumibyahe walang problema... at kung itoy nakakatulong sa pamamagitan ng hanapbuhay ng ibang mga nagmamayari, hindi ko na paki-alamanan ang kanilang hanap buhay.....kaya vios na ako

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    no offense meant on what i posted to those who are vios user.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
I'M STUMPED! Please help me: Altis or Vios