New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    Montero is a safe choice plus tested during this floods days

Tb is the better SUV but it has not proven anything yet since it's relatively new(I mean I haven't seen one ford a hood deep flood unlike the montero and strada nagkalat sa YouTube yung mga videos ng fording capabilities nila)

1.8 aantayin ko na lang yung local fj cruiser no to Korea made cars for me(not because their a bad car/SUV but due to its main dealer and franchises mga kupal at walang kwentang unlike Toyota or Mitsubishi but worst ang horror story ng mg k cars)
    You do know that FJ Cruisers sucks on the road right? Unless you have off-road aspirations, hell.. magRav4 ka nalang. Less body roll, better availability of parts, and it actually sips on gas compared to the heavier and more engine displacement FJ. I know of it because my neighbor's neighbor have one.. yeah, the same guy who has a Sequoia.. a Porsche.. and a Lambo..

Between the TrailBlazer and the GTV, on paper.. the Trailblazer looks like the better of the two. But with that money, I won't be gambling on Chevrolet and would opt for the GTV. Maybe because we also have a GTV, but the vehicle's great as an all-around vehicle. It fords floods, I can literally zoom past humps without stopping, and.. well, it's a SUV.

Personally, I'll opt for a midsize sedan (hindi halata sa personal car choices). Not because I hate SUVs, but I find them aesthetically unpleasing unless you manage to go for the off-road look (lifter, different rims and tires, the occasional bull-bar). For the price, I'd probably go for a Kia Optima which strikes a balance between the boring (Camry) and the exciting (Mazda6). But if your hair isn't graying out and want something to run with but don't like the T86/BRZ, definitely a Legacy (post-discounts, it'll be around 1.7M) or a Mazda6
    Last edited by jhnkvn; August 20th, 2013 at 02:12 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Meron po kayo alam na madadagdag sa 2014 Everest? Gusto ko din yun actually eh, nakulangan lang ako compared sa TrailB at Monty.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    what do you mean madadagdag?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Baka add sa features nung current line-up. Next year nga ata ilalabas na all new ranger and maybe a new fortuner as well.

Sent using Lenovo via Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Yung forester 2.0 XT pasok sa 1.8M?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Ang ibig sabihin ko po madadagdag is yung mga mababago po sa Everest, or kung yung 2014 na Everest ay refresh lang at walang babaguhin.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jutenheim223 View Post
    Ang ibig sabihin ko po madadagdag is yung mga mababago po sa Everest, or kung yung 2014 na Everest ay refresh lang at walang babaguhin.
    See the 2014 everest thread, it's all new. Based on the new ranger platform, it is bigger and using the new ranger duratorque engine. Search mo na lang, "2014 Ford Everest (All New 4th Gen)".
    Last edited by yebo; August 20th, 2013 at 07:59 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jutenheim223 View Post
    All new po.

Wala na nga yung spare tire sa likod. Mukhang next year pa yun lalabas, so kung medyo nagmamadali.. pwede naman yung current. At least subok na subok na. :thumbup:

Tatawa lang yan sa mga knee deep flood

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    1.788M yata toyota FJ cruiser. october 2013 ang labas

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    You do know that FJ Cruisers sucks on the road right? Unless you have off-road aspirations, hell.. magRav4 ka nalang. Less body roll, better availability of parts, and it actually sips on gas compared to the heavier and more engine displacement FJ. I know of it because my neighbor's neighbor have one.. yeah, the same guy who has a Sequoia.. a Porsche.. and a Lambo..

Between the TrailBlazer and the GTV, on paper.. the Trailblazer looks like the better of the two. But with that money, I won't be gambling on Chevrolet and would opt for the GTV. Maybe because we also have a GTV, but the vehicle's great as an all-around vehicle. It fords floods, I can literally zoom past humps without stopping, and.. well, it's a SUV.

Personally, I'll opt for a midsize sedan (hindi halata sa personal car choices). Not because I hate SUVs, but I find them aesthetically unpleasing unless you manage to go for the off-road look (lifter, different rims and tires, the occasional bull-bar). For the price, I'd probably go for a Kia Optima which strikes a balance between the boring (Camry) and the exciting (Mazda6). But if your hair isn't graying out and want something to run with but don't like the T86/BRZ, definitely a Legacy (post-discounts, it'll be around 1.7M) or a Mazda6

you do know that the km/l of the fj cruiser is good 8km per litter better than the grand livina or toyota previa and better on an auto tranny worst on a manual, bad on the road???? body roll??? ever seen an fj cruiser that actually rolled over or is this the same crap they accussed the isuzu trooper when it first came out

parts is interchangeable with the land cruiser prado same engine same auto tranny

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast