New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    well 120k gets you a "box type" or BG body mazda 323.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    it's a toss up between an AE92 corolla and a B13 sentra... i'll probably choose the B13 if i don't have plans modifying it. pero AE92 kung mahilig ka sa kalikot.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    what is meant by color-keyed bumpers?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ej_saiyajin4
    what is meant by color-keyed bumpers?
    bro it means the bumpers are painted in the same color as the car's body. because some cars, like the low-end ones, have black bumpers.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanx for d info...just newbie bout cars...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i bought a corolla gl 1990 for only 65t last year. The engine, underchasis are good except for the body it needs moajor upgrade. But im very happy when i sold it for 90t after i used it for 7 months. Bottom line is the corolla has a better resale value, low maintenance, gas consumption depend on how you drive the car. For me corolla is my first priority.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    model 90 ei... depens kung saan sa 3 ang pinala well maintained thats basically the bottom line. All are good cars actually pro among the 3 kc I have a chance to drive those, lancer pinakamabagal mag accelerate...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Am planning to buy a used corolla gl also but i saw in tsikot 95 lancer glxi, gli priced closer to rolla. If you can stretch your budget which one is the best buy? ano ba ang dapat tingnan sa mga ito especially body rust before getting it?

salamatski mga tsikoteers!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Bottom line, if all cars are fair and square w/ regards to maintenance... This would be it-- corolla 90 vs. eccs 93, eccs 93 beats it hands down. Different scenario if all are 90s manufactured, I'll probably pick the 90 corolla over its fellow batchmates 90 sentra and the slugish 90 lancer.
    If Lancer GLXI vs. corolla 90 also, GLXI again. Rust must be checked in those "singit" areas and those frequently inhibited by water, sa fender area, sa kabitan nng side skirts, etc. And take note all of this cars are tune ready! If u can just find the right parts for it. I see one of our brothers posted that the 90 corolla is more tuner friendly kc, I beg to disagree with that, both are very "tuneable". b13 SE-R (SR20DE motor) anyone? ;)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I see one of our brothers posted that the 90 corolla is more tuner friendly kc, I beg to disagree with that, both are very "tuneable". b13 SE-R (SR20DE motor) anyone?
    pero mas maraming engine choices ang corolla kesa sa nissan at mura pa.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
I need help in deciding a second-hand car all in 1990 model Lancer, Corolla, or Nissa