New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi Guys,

I currently owned a mazda 3. Just want to know your views.

Practicality wise, Tucson but my heart says CX7. I find the tucson to be a very good looking car, however, its interiors are kinda lacking and not well made.

Appreciate if you can share pros and cons of each. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    IMHO, get what you really like. If its the CX7 you want, then go for it. Buying a car takes a lot of money and you don't wanna be plonking all that cash for something that you don't like. There's not much to say practicality wise since the Theta II Tucson ain't very fuel efficient either. But then... which 2.0L Tucson are you talking about? The R e-VGT or the Theta II?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    IMHO, get what you really like. If its the CX7 you want, then go for it. Buying a car takes a lot of money and you don't wanna be plonking all that cash for something that you don't like. There's not much to say practicality wise since the Theta II Tucson ain't very fuel efficient either. But then... which 2.0L Tucson are you talking about? The R e-VGT or the Theta II?
    Thanks. Yes, I'm looking at the Thera II.

I test drove both of them and I'm quite satisfied with the CX7 which I can't say the same for the Tucson. Now, just have to find more money for the price difference between the two.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Try to test drive Tucson GL CRDI....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN View Post
    Try to test drive Tucson GL CRDI....
    Para magka-alaman na

Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.0 vs. Mazda CX7