New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    if its a SWB Starex CRDi, it would to be the Starex, but since we're talking LWB... i'd take the Urvan, i love the seats of the Escapade more so the Estate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sabi ng Hyundai Makati hindi raw available ang 12 seater Starex. Starex GRX CRDI (short van) seats 7-9 persons.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naubusan lang sila ng unit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hyundai Balintawak will happily sell you a Jumbo Starex. They have one parked on their store front with a big banner on it.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    At the end of the day, you will buy a van or bought a van to carry x-number of persons from one place to another. If kulang ang power mo ma-iinis ka. The starex
    CRDi has 145hp and the torque is much higher than the rest of the vans available in the country. Ford E-150 lang ang tatalo sa starex but it belongs to a differetn category already.

So kayang kaya magdala ng pesahero. I got the priviledge of buyer on of the first CRDi's in the gray market. At that time di pa naglalabas ang HARI ng CRDi. We went to BAGUIO full pack 9 adult passengers WALANG KAHIRAP HIRAP!

The seat car also re re-arranged. Pwedeng itaas and silya sa likod and could carry over 6 balik-bayan boxes + 6 adults. So pag may susunduin kayo sa airport na balikbayan NO problem with space. The aircon is cold enough to reach the far end of the van.I don't think the other van can carry the said number of balik bayan boxes all at the same time.

pwede mo rin balik tarin yung silya sa gitna so it could face back wards. Minsan we do that para magkakaharap ang kids ko. May enjoy sila sa biyahe.

Basically, I'm happy with starex. The new starex looks even better than mine. Too bad I can't afford to the buy the new one already.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Have a 2006 Starex CRDi A/T with 10000Km logged. My average Fuel consumption is 6 to at most 7 km/L. Did a little research before buying it. C magazine quotes a 10 city/ 13 highway consumption. It may be due to the 4 speed automatic. I'd like to know how the manual fares in fuel consumption.

traditional vs new design...kung urvan, kunin mo ung new body.de-tuned patrol engine yon! kung starex, jumbo, alam ko meron pa ata sa wheels sa e.rod.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster View Post
    Have a 2006 Starex CRDi A/T with 10000Km logged. My average Fuel consumption is 6 to at most 7 km/L. Did a little research before buying it. C magazine quotes a 10 city/ 13 highway consumption. It may be due to the 4 speed automatic. I'd like to know how the manual fares in fuel consumption.
    gregsp does 11++km/l highway on his CRDi M/T (refer to his post in the Hyundai Starex Thread). I make 10 km/l on my CRDi A/T(5000++ on the ODO), 90% highway.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    in terms of safety lamang ang starex sa head collision kasi may protection ka hindi tulad ng escapade wala ka ligtas sa collision. kung family car ang hinahanap niyo, SAFETY FIRST kapatid ang unang tatandaan...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    as regards the Super Grandia, i sure hope the amenities/features will justify the price. the GL Grandia is already 1.3M+. i wonder how much the Super will go for.
    We're also waiting what the Hiace Super Grandia has to offer. Kung between P1.5-1.6M ang price niya, I guess ok na yun. The Nissan Urvan Estate, being sold at P1.528M, doesn't have an A/T option, ABS, airbags, fog lights, third brake light & not even power side mirrors!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai starex 2.5 CRDi vs Nissan Escapade 3.0