New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Alphard na lang 80 na si Lolo kelangan masarap ang upo palagi

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If he's such a big fan, then there's always the Pajero... It got its price slashed recently, so now might be a good time to buy one. But still... the Santa Fe is an outstanding SUV, though not in the same class as the Pajero, it is more comfortable and faster. I guess its up to Gramps himself then.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If he where my grandfather, i'd get the Montero for Him. It'd what he want, an old schooler will always be an old schooler. That would make him happy...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kung kay lolo dapat kia soul na lang para magaan dalhin tapos madali ipark and of course, may high ground clearance

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung Pajero lang din..

Eh Hyundai Veracruz nalang!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    kung kay lolo dapat kia soul na lang para magaan dalhin tapos madali ipark and of course, may high ground clearance

the " ease in parking " for the lolo isn't really important since his daughter and grandson will drive for him. the space is one thing we should consider. hence, removing the kia soul because it's interior is cramped and luggage space is not that big.

--

Between your choices, i`d get the Santa Fe. Comfortable and fast. Space is not a problem. Big enough.

But then again, why not get vans such as the Hyundai Starex or the more top notch, Toyota Alphard ?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    the only thing about the new alphard is the price of petrol here in our dear country. 2.4 l petrol + big body = gas guzzler

kung parking space lang naman, we can always access the nearest pwd parking slots in malls, restaurants and hospitals because of his wheelchair. (at least they comply. )

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Moderator's Note:

Thread starter has a change of budget and requirements:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76341

Closing this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Hyundai Sta. Fe vs. Mistubishi Montero Sport