New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Like everbody suggests, it all depends on what you really want there are things which are more practical but it seems you are itching to buy those impractical ones cause thats where you are contented & satisfied.

I go for the Fort ! peace

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    based on your last statement, i think you should get a fort. honestly each car would've been a very good buy. SF can cruise at 180kph easy, the fact that you really dig its looks. the only downside but its a hyundai and you'd have to be prepared to justify your decision in front of your friends etc... the fort is a toyota, and in the phil, you cant go wrong with a toyota. its as reliable as death & taxes. plus about the fort is that either everyone got one or everyone wants one. in the end, it all boils down what are your WANTS, we are all here just to give you advice....

really dont understand why some people have no balls and are sooooooo afraid to stand by their decisions. i got the same comments almost 2 years ago, but everytime we go for a trip, those same people who bashed me are the first to seat. better to prove em wrong.

i dont know, but i really dont like Toyotas, they sell boring cars to meand you are just like everybody else.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Im not a toyota guy myself, but to say toyota is boring for the sake of hyundai?

Hyundai is good and is improving IMO..pero as of now? compared to toyotas?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    really dont understand why some people have no balls and are sooooooo afraid to stand by their decisions. i got the same comments almost 2 years ago, but everytime we go for a trip, those same people who bashed me are the first to seat. better to prove em wrong.

i dont know, but i really dont like Toyotas, they sell boring cars to meand you are just like everybody else.
    Toyota? boring cars? how about Hyundai? Ultra-super to the max boring? Hahaha. peace

Dalawa sa kapitbahay namin sir nasira kagad yung rear suspension ng Santa Fe nila. 7 months pa lang. Yaan ang Boring!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mendozil View Post
    [SIZE=3]i guess depending nga on the needs of the person or the family. for urban use lang kami, if ever. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]zero off road trips. so since city and out of town trips na tipong batangas, baguio, laoag and the like lang, and my kids aged 2 and 4 would demand comfort AND after reading all the posts i guess my choice would obviously be the santa fe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]peace out! [/SIZE]
    Suggestion ko lang sir e mag-sedan na lang kayo kung zero off road trips at comfort ang habol ninyo. Kaya nga ginawa ang SUV para puedeng gawin pang off road di ba?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Toyota is not that boring

magkakamuka lang talaga mga tsikot nila parang small, medium, large.

parang hamburger, mcdo cheeseburger, bigmac, saka quarter pounder iisa pa din itsura sa picture

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have to say Toyota interiors are boring compared to Honda or Mazda. But compared to the Koreans mas ok pa naman sila. Korean interiors are the most boring as hell looks interior wise. They always like to use low quality plastics and materials in the dash.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Hyundai Santa Fe or Toyota Fortuner