New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    mas malapad ang upuan ng sta.fe. sa lahat ng local cars na nasakyan ko pinaka malapad ang upuan ng sta.fe (lalo na sa harap) at innova napasin ko

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sirjohn View Post
    How many people can fit into santa fe? kaya ba 8? or thus montero has wider interior space?
    Mas wider Sir John ang interior space ng Santa Fe.

On a safety-note, mas lower ang centre-of-gravity nito, mas maganda ang maneouvreing manners, suspension, at mas wider/ clearer ang frontal and peripheral visions mo as a driver.

We have a 2010 Monterosport as a family, and we also have a Triton (Strada) here in my oversea workplace. I have also driven a number of Santa Fe's from friends that own them and also have test-driven lately the newly-facelifted model and really liked it, across all variants/ models that Hyundai have had, or released.

Overall, i am more than impressed with the Santa Fe so far.... In fact, i'm now choosing between a Santa Fe eVGT 4x4 and a 2.5-litre Subaru Forester AWD. i have yet to test-drive the Forz, however, to really have a seat-of-pants comparo.

Goodluck on your choice sir!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Gentlemen, perhaps some of you have read or come across this already.
    Mitsubishi Montero Sudden Acceleration Accidents

But for those who haven't, might turn out to be just as useful whether you're a Monty-owner or not....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

Gentlemen, perhaps some of you have read or come across this already.
    Mitsubishi Montero Sudden Acceleration Accidents

But for those who haven't, might turn out to be just as useful whether you're a Monty-owner or not....

Sudden Acceleration Problem with 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe - Car Talk

Might want to check this out as well. Walang perfect na vehicle, just pary you don't get a lemon.

Bottom line in both is that make sure your floor mats won't slip and wont make the accelerator pedal get stuck.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Hyundai Santa Fe eVGT or Montero Sport GTV