New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    napansin ko lang not only sa matrix, sa getz, accent din...may display sa cherry na crdi accent....nga pala, matindi claim nila, 38.something/liter..ayun naman sa brochure ng matrix crdi(front nung pinost ko), 27km/l..e yun getz crdi kaya? well, cant trust that much sa claim nila...daming factor,e....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    38km/liter tingin ko puede kung sa streets ng Roninblade the movie gagamitin yan accent. parang ang luwag luwag dun sobra kahit masikip mga kalye.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The shift pattern will be familiar to drivers of European cars.
    there's a pull type ring to trigger the reverse...yep, very european like our old Opel Rekord.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08
    sir pogisofi, i suggest you test drive both vehicle and trust your instincts.

after all, its your money that you'll gonna be putting in it. dont just rely on us.

feel which one you like better sir. goodluck.
    Thanks Sir Basti08 for the advice, i did test drive the Matrix, but only had a chance to drive a vios 1.3 nga lang. But i was really surprised with the torque/acceleration of the matrix, felt like it is powered by a gas engine. Plus the interior space is larger than expected when you look at it from the outside. Dami mga cup holders,food tray etc. Buying this car will break my #1 rule " Bawal Kumain Sa Loob ng Kotse! But what the heck cant stop the kids when there hungry! To all the Father's at tsikot HAPPY FATHER's DAY!

tama!

kulang nalang nyan talaga ay dvd...may kids na pala u..for me ha, mas tama yang matrix than a sedan...pwede mo pa palagyan ng roof rack for that out-of-town getways...and it will still look good... (i just dont like sedans with racks...ugly!)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kulay nalang sir ng matrix ang pinagpipilian namin ng wife ko. My choice is the black or shimmer blue? What do you think is better?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if you're riding with family, dont choose black.

8. Heretic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogisofi
    Kulay nalang sir ng matrix ang pinagpipilian namin ng wife ko. My choice is the black or shimmer blue? What do you think is better?
    I have a shimmer blue Matrix CRDI and I dunno if it's just the coloring scheme, but its color tends to get duller as it gets exposed to dust and mud. It's also hard to get it to "shine" with wax and buffing. Your best bet imo would be black, red or moderate silver (looks like light green)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Heretic,

Thanks, for the info on the color scheme, what is you fuel consumtion on Km/L on city and highway? does it really go 20+km as they claim? tnx

10. Heretic Guest
    I went on a round trip to Laoag once and I got 23km/l but I only encountered traffic here in Commonwealth. On pure city/rush hour driving, 13+km/l is attainable.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Matrix 1.5 Crdi VS Toyota Vios 1.5