New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Would these cars be safe to drive on the skyway?
    my wife is considering getting one of these and im pretty hesitant with its size. .

whats better to purchase?

fc. .
    opperating costs. .
    warranty?
    reliability?
    The Celerio is more economical, but the i10 is pretty good in 1.1 MT form... operating costs are similar, though there are some dealerships who make "taga" in terms of PMS costs. Warranty and reliability are unknowns... Suzuki's engines are proven tough, though, as the Celerio's unit is a larger version of the Alto's, and the latest in a long line of Suzuki 3-cylinder models.

Both safe on the highway. A little darty in crosswinds on the stock tires, but more stable to drive than your typical AUV. The i10 in particular feels almost like a Honda Jazz in the way it drives, though the suspension is on the firm side. The Celerio is more "fun", but lacks in space compared to the i10, both in terms of rear seat room and cargo space. The rear hatch in particular is small, with a high loading lip.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Suzuki Celerio doing 175kph..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010

My Cindy doing 180kph at Skyway

My Cindy going beyond 180kph at SCTEX, morning.

Tires 185 60 14 Falken Ziex (stock is 155 65 14).

Trivia:
    WE all know that when upgrade your tires, speedo reading will be inaccurate. So, Do the tire calculator and see what exact speed she's doing?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    good day po sa lahat, ive chosen celerio M/T, its been a month already. have already travelled to subic via sctex, and ive reached 150 kph, almost 4000 rpm... at hindi pa po siya sagad, meron pa siyang ibibirit pa... buti na lang at hindi ako nahuli ng highway patrol...hehehe! :-) for me its quite fast already for a 1.0 engine. so far ang computation ko sa gas, 17 - 18 kms per liter and im travelling 50-52 kms per day. im always on the range of 1500 pesos per week or 26 - 28 liters (depends on the price of the unleaded gasoline ;-)... (but it reaches up to 7 -8 days).

my trip to subic/pampanga had reached 430 kms travelled distance, and ive consumed 1,300 pesos gas. ok po ba ito? your inputs/comments are highly appreciated. thanks po..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart_TCP View Post
    Trivia:
    WE all know that when upgrade your tires, speedo reading will be inaccurate. So, Do the tire calculator and see what exact speed she's doing?
    plus verify the speed using a gps

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vps004 View Post
    good day po sa lahat, ive chosen celerio M/T, its been a month already. have already travelled to subic via sctex, and ive reached 150 kph, almost 4000 rpm... at hindi pa po siya sagad, meron pa siyang ibibirit pa... buti na lang at hindi ako nahuli ng highway patrol...hehehe! :-) for me its quite fast already for a 1.0 engine. so far ang computation ko sa gas, 17 - 18 kms per liter and im travelling 50-52 kms per day. im always on the range of 1500 pesos per week or 26 - 28 liters (depends on the price of the unleaded gasoline ;-)... (but it reaches up to 7 -8 days).

my trip to subic/pampanga had reached 430 kms travelled distance, and ive consumed 1,300 pesos gas. ok po ba ito? your inputs/comments are highly appreciated. thanks po..
    Hi sir.. Okay po ang FC niyo.. Better go to TCP - Team CELERIO Philippines (Suzuki Celerio) to know more about celerio..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    hi..nagpunta ako sa suzuki manila bay kanina to check out celerio..since important s kin ang rear seat..chineck ko kung talagang cramped sya for 3 adults..so i asked the agent and his co-worker to join me in the rear seat para mafeel ko kung talagang masikip sya like na nirereport ng iba..di sila mataba pero di rin naman payat..average ang size nila..pero ako di rin mataba but a bit bulgy..sa assessment ko ok lang ang space..dikit dikit kami pero di naman ako nasikipan..kaya ok lang s king ang space s rear seat..pero sana power window n rin yong rear window kasi parang bitin yong pagiging stylish ng celerio..sana yong susunod na facelifted version nya may power window n rin yong sa likod..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Hyundai i10 VS Suzuki Celerio