New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    which do you think is better in terms of

Better FC
    Who highest possibility
    of modifications in my place (cdo city)
    Overall quality,safety and design (interior/exterior)
    ???

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd prefer the i10. Mas may hatak. Even if it was the Suzuki Celerio, i10 parin. Hyundai also has a longer warranty as compared to Suzuki, and then again, Suzuki has a sparse dealer network and parts are not very easy to find. But remember, mga 800-1000cc na kotse ang mga to. So if you're looking for more performance than your Crosswind, you are looking at the wrong place. If you want an economic small car with some performance to back it up, I'd suggest you go up the ladder and look for a 2nd hand 1st gen M/T Jazz or even an FD Civic 1.8S M/T.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    i've change my mind ok na sa akin yung xwind ko upgrade ko na lng para bumilis pagmagkapera ako.
    my concern is to have a mini car nlng for city driving lng nman eh,kaya no prob if its underpowered engine.
    basta maganda at fc para tipid sa gas at madali makabili ng parts for mods and upgrades ang problem ko lng kung saan makakakuha ng magandang deal sa hyundai or suzuki dito sa cdo city...
    oorder nlng ako sa mga tsikoters dito na taga mindanao for parts for mods para tipid sa pamasahe libre out of town pa =)
    what you think is better from these cars???

hyundai i10 vs suzuki alto