New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Actually, parehas lang po silang CRDi. Hindi lang yata Direct 4 Stroke ang Hyundai. O pareho lang? D4D kasi ang tawag ng Toyota sa mga CRDi nilang makina. Pero wala pa naman akong naririnig na reklamo sa CRDi ng Starex (non-VGT). Tsaka muka naman din tatagal ang makina ng Starex kasi 4D56 din yun eh (Hindi ko lang alam sa ibang engine parts lalo na yung bagong Variable Geometry Turbo). Lumang luma na makina na yun, "beterano" pa nga ang tawag ng iba sa 4D56 eh. Pero nasa iyo parin ang desisyon kung anong pipiliin mo.
    Hindi na 4d56 ang makina ng starex ngayon we have a 2016 grand starex gls a/t 2.5 crdi vgt, euro engine na A2 engine ang tawag nila.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by STREETFLEET View Post
    Hindi na 4d56 ang makina ng starex ngayon we have a 2016 grand starex gls a/t 2.5 crdi vgt, euro engine na A2 engine ang tawag nila.
    Even when it was the 4D56, Hyundai had a different name for the engine...

I'm guessing the A2 is just the 4D56 na Euro 5 compliant, but I could be wrong.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    We have a number of Grand Starex in our family as well as 2 Super Grandias, I prefer the Grand Starex but I also have to say that the Grandia seems better built. If only Toyota would come out with the same configuration as the Grand Starex for the next gen Hiace then I’d look no futther for my next family van

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    We have a number of Grand Starex in our family as well as 2 Super Grandias, I prefer the Grand Starex but I also have to say that the Grandia seems better built. If only Toyota would come out with the same configuration as the Grand Starex for the next gen Hiace then I’d look no futther for my next family van
    Unsolicited rephrase : "If only Toyota releases a diesel Alphard with the price range of the Grand Starex"

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Unsolicited rephrase : "If only Toyota releases a diesel Alphard with the price range of the Grand Starex"
    Even a diesel alphard with the 1GD or 2GD would sell in even bigger quantites

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
Hyundai Grand Starex vs. Toyota Super Grandia