New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by philsat View Post
    Suzuki swift..
    Feeling ko kasi sa kia and hyundai na korean brand e parang walang tibay.. Sorry to say kasi nung una nilang pasok sa pinas e way banck 90's parang andaming na momblema sa kanila. Even 5years warranty na sila ngayon e hindi parin na ma gain yung trust ko.. Ewan ko lang kung ako lang ganun..
    except sa mga naka pag try & own ng hyundai/kia, marami po kayo na ganun. ganun din kc tingin ko sa toyota way back early 70s. pag nakikita ko ang toyopet katabi ng american cars in those years.
    Last edited by weisshorn; April 13th, 2015 at 07:57 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Suzuki swift din po vote ko sir

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I have tried Hyundai and Kia. Better stay away from these unless half the price.

Buying Korean cars is like buying China branded cars at the price of Japanese cars. Mahal ang mga European cars pero refined sila. They have the quality. Ang mga Korean cars ay disposable after a few years. Konti nalang taxi na Korean brand. Hirap Kasi. Unreliable...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have tried Hyundai and Kia. Better stay away from these unless half the price.

Buying Korean cars is like buying China branded cars at the price of Japanese cars. Mahal ang mga European cars pero refined sila. They have the quality. Ang mga Korean cars ay disposable after a few years. Konti nalang taxi na Korean brand. Hirap Kasi. Unreliable...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post

I tried Toyota and Hyundai and guess what. Mas madami ako naging sakit sa ulo sa Toyota ko.

BTT: our family used to own a 2011 i10 and i say na di ko naging problema yun kahit hindi casa maintained. I don't know why some guys here in tsikot have frequent breakdowns with their Korean cars.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Care to share your experience sir for the enlightenment of our members? Because I own a Hyundai and it has been very reliable.

Care to share your experience sir for the enlightenment of our members? Because I own a Hyundai and it has been very reliable.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    i like the swift because it looks sporty. lalong pogi kung naka dress-up pa. . .

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Korean cars are also good.
    I simply like the U2 2.0 CRDI engine on the Tucson.
    Frugal (12 km/li medium traffic city driving). Powerful. Reliable.
    IMHO, I cannot think of a 5 seater CUV that matches all these aspects of that engine.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    IMHO, I cannot think of a 5 seater CUV that matches all these aspects of that engine.
    Glad the tucson is fitted with the u2 engine too same as the accent crdi but with higher displacement. I thought the tucson was fitted with the R eVGT engine.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    May napanood ako sa youtube. Prioriy na daw ngayon ng korea ang quality.. Before daw kasi ang concern nila e maraming car na magawa kaya nag sacrifice ang quality..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    Well, how about its twin? The Kia Sportage CRDi. Or maybe the 5-seater FWD version of the Sorento with its 2.2L CRDi engine (same as the Santa Fe's engine)? The Forester XT and Escape 2.0L Ecoboost are both rated at 240hp and, has acceptable FC for its engine size and power.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast