New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yup.

The Accent diesel sedan now has a stiffer suspension compared to early release Accents, better able to handle loads and more stable in cornering.

The Jazz has a nicer looking interior, and much more space. Suspension is middle-of-the-road... not too hard, not too soft. Good handling, but it won't excite you like a Fiesta, either.

But the Accent has that awesome diesel. Up to 30 km/l at 80, and over 20 at 100. Great for long road trips.
    Sedan lang ung may stiffer suspension or does this include the hatch as well?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Even the newer release of the hatch has a better suspension. Like what Niky is referring to, each brand has it's merits. You can't have the best of each. The Accents is the awesome diesel engine. Depends on what's important to you. Personally, I like all hatches.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Di ba sya matagtag? I read somewhere na hindi pareho tuning ung suspension nya sa harap n likod. Medyo malambot daw ung rear suspension?
    nabasa ko din sir before about sa malambot na shocks bago kami kumuha ng accent. sa accent ko sir never pa nag bottom out yan with five pax on board and some stuff sa trunk. d naman siya matagtag masyado sir, acceptable naman for me. best is to test drive sir to get a better feel.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Even the newer release of the hatch has a better suspension. Like what Niky is referring to, each brand has it's merits. You can't have the best of each. The Accents is the awesome diesel engine. Depends on what's important to you. Personally, I like all hatches.
    Yup Im choosing between hatches only. Already have a sedan so its hatch or bust for me

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Accent Hatch owner here. What can I say? Power and Fuel Efficient.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    For Accent

Fuel Efficiency - currently reads 5.4 - 5.6L / 100km (around 18k/l), provincial driving
    Space - okay naman ang legroom sa backseat and adequate naman yung space sa may trunk
    Comfort - sa backseat, meron ako isang naisakay na sinabing parang masyado daw straight yung sa backseat
    Driving fun - anung mga factor po ba para masabing fun yung driving? Sakin kc eh fun yung driving ko pag matipid sa FC. So, for me and it's just me sir ha, Jazz (gas) vs Accent (diesel), Accent wins.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    *TS, anu na kinuha mo unit?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    *TS, anu na kinuha mo unit?
    Wala pa. Im still undecided. Might also wait and see if the upcoming mazda 2 is ok

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Wala pa. Im still undecided. Might also wait and see if the upcoming mazda 2 is ok
    Mahirap talaga sir magdecide. Andami kasi talagang pagpipilian eh. Nung ako nagtitingin tingin pa lang ng car eh nakita ko nakadisplay sa mall itong accent hatch, okay naman sa porma (pero not the best in its class) pero nung sinabi ng SA na diesel daw to, ayun. Fell in love na agad sa unit na to. Ito na agad ang kinuha ko.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    Mahirap talaga sir magdecide. Andami kasi talagang pagpipilian eh. Nung ako nagtitingin tingin pa lang ng car eh nakita ko nakadisplay sa mall itong accent hatch, okay naman sa porma (pero not the best in its class) pero nung sinabi ng SA na diesel daw to, ayun. Fell in love na agad sa unit na to. Ito na agad ang kinuha ko.
    Yup the diesel engine is a big plus for me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hyundai Accent hatch 1.6L crdi m/t vs. Honda Jazz  1.5L m/t