New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Cruze is a good car but its after sales service still haunts it even today... A lot of bad history from Chevy...
    i hope it ends soon. so far from honda, mitsubishi, nissan and suzuki wala naman akong naging bad experience sa after sales service. wag naman sana sa chevy.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Cruze is a good car but its after sales service still haunts it even today... A lot of bad history from Chevy...
    sana nga... so far wala naman bad experience. pero yung SA ko Quezon ave, accomodating naman kahit nakuha ko na car ko. pag may tanong ako, tinitext ako sumasgot naman agad. minsan tumatawag pa. we'll see when i have my car serviced if ok na ba talaga sila

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ive heard a diesel engine ng focus, maingay sya compared sa accent na crdi na akalain mo gas sa tahimik.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    if you can wait..watch out for the 2.0L Turbo diesel Cruze

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i hope they do bring that here turbo diesel cruze. that will put chevy in the map

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    i hope they do bring that here turbo diesel cruze. that will put chevy in the map
    The Chevy Cruze is a good car... as a car.

The problem is not the Cruze.

The problem is the brand behind the Cruze, which is Chevy.

Chevy still have to prove that it has moved well away from the Chevy brand of the past which meant long delays on parts, expensive labor & parts, etc.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well at least by buying a Cruze you are helping (even a little way) plug Uncle Sam's budget deficit! Hey the US taxpayers still own majority of Government Motors...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    From what I hear..it will be available to the market in a few months.

To add to the Cruze..one reason why I like it is because of the features. For example..you can customize how your car will react when you push the lock button on the remote. whether you want it to blink, or horn, or both, or do nothing. it can all be configured in the middle console. You're in control of a lot of things. Interior looks fabulous as well.

The Fiesta is a neat car as well. i'm a techie guy and so i like how it has lots of features. As someone being 5'9", big body. i felt comfortable in the driver's seat. The back seat worries me, and the trunk space frightens me. Family of 4 would be fine, but groceries w/ the stroller in the trunk would probably leave you with your groceries in the back seats. But if it was just me, and no other family members that I drive..i might have gotten the Fiesta.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I remember there was an interview of HARI's top brass and she mentioned that Hyundai Korea would give her any car model she wants sold here. So no 2.0 gas engine or diesel variant for the Elantra?

Between the three naman... Based on their current specifications (with some models of the Cruze and Accent still not sold here), I wouldn't pick any. The Fiesta's looks doesn't appeal to me, especially the sedan version. The Cruze suffers from bad dealer network and service. And the Accent's best variant is not yet locally available. If and when the new Accent CRDi is finally released, then that would be my pick.

agree. the looks of fiesta doesnt appeal me as well lalo na yung likod. seems like its comparable to compact cars like getz, spark, etc. at first look. interior feature though seems ok. Accent on the otherhand looks modern and promising especially if they offer crdi or gdi variant engine.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    hindi naman problema kung possibleng gawin taxi ang accent eh

ganito lang solusyon dyan:

nanawagan ako sa HARI na paki mahalan ng konti sa vios ang pyesa ng accent

and tapos na ang career ng accent maging taxi hehe

Last edited by pasaway777; March 7th, 2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: mali

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Hyundai Accent (2011) vs. Ford Fiesta vs. Chevy Cruze