New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    sa elantra low head room front and back, perennial sasayad ang ulo mo sa ceiling at madali kang makakalbo...ikaw rin pre...go blue!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by winmig14 View Post
    sa elantra low head room front and back, perennial sasayad ang ulo mo sa ceiling at madali kang makakalbo...ikaw rin pre...go blue!
    :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sonata na lang kaya. Joke.

Feel beats Features anytime in my book. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    May I know if there's any issue with 1.6L Blue Accent? I heard the 1.4L has knocking issues. Pls. advise. I'm planning to buy the 1.6L this month for my wife. I saw a lot of Elentras, Sonatas, Accents, Tucson, and Sta. Fes here abroad and they're looks ok. I think Hyundai is trying its best.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-0hdOyigc"]watch this review 2011 Hyundai Elantra[/ame]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Depends on if you're ok with driving manual or AT also. Since I'd be driving in the city most of the time I'd probably go with the TOTL subcompact. If I did more driving out of town or during off peak hours I'd go with the elantra. I like the way the elantra looks more and it's bigger and maybe safer? Or if I were like some people out there that enjoy driving manual I'd go with the elantra. Just yesterday though I drove from QC to roxas blvd and it took me 2 hours.. I was cursing manual transmission by the time I got there.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Which of the two is better in terms of the following:
    1. Fuel efficiency
    2. Leg/head room
    3. Suspension
    4. Cargo / Trunk Space
    5. Speed
    6. Maintenance (Cost and availability of parts and labors)
    7. Petrol use

Sensya na, medyo busy and no time to research.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Any feedback forumers?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Hyundai Accent 1.6 GLS Blue or Hyundai Elantra 1.6 MT ?