New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You may also want to consider the space of both cars. When I went inside the Accent I think sakto lang siya sa size (hindi maluwag, hindi masikip). I'd assume the Elantra is at least slightly bigger?

Well, that is if space is an issue... Otherwise, it's hard to decline on a top of the line unit with very good reviews. Design-wise though I think may slight edge rin ang Elantra.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bihisan mo man ang Accent, pang-Taxi pa din.

Features you rarely use doesn't translate to resale value and in time will be an additional cost to fix. And if you cannot fix the damage, it translates to even poorer resale value.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hinde mas maganda parin ang TOTL. :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Bihisan mo man ang Accent, pang-Taxi pa din.

Features you rarely use doesn't translate to resale value and in time will be an additional cost to fix. And if you cannot fix the damage, it translates to even poorer resale value.
    Mukang di ka din mahilig sa taxi ah. Pareho tayo! Kaya Yaris binili ko at hindi Vios ayaw ko talaga na taxi vehicles EVER. I will never own a car used as a taxi...

Accent hatchback na lang para hindi taxi!
    Last edited by tidus1203; April 28th, 2011 at 02:08 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Mukang di ka din mahilig sa taxi ah. Pareho tayo! Kaya Yaris binili ko at hindi Vios ayaw ko talaga na taxi vehicles EVER. I will never own a car used as a taxi...
    Me too sasakay na lang ako sa totoong TAXI may driver pa ako. Mas okay pa mini-compact cars eh. Mas mukha pang extra car lang o pang-fuel efficiency car lang.
    Last edited by eljo3025; April 29th, 2011 at 01:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Thanks for the answers mga sirs! I was actually more inclined in the direction of the Accent and your attitudes have strengthened that.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I rode a taxi in Singapore just last February which brought me from my hotel to the airport. A Benz E class. :D So I don't know what's wrong with a car that's being used taxis. I think we all know that a taxi is a testament to a car's build and durability... hehe.

Go Accent!!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Philippine taxis are crude, stinky, dirty, rusty and the drivers drive like maniacs. Not respectable at all...

Singaporean taxis are different. They are respected!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Philippine taxis are crude, stinky, dirty, rusty and the drivers drive like maniacs. Not respectable at all...

Pero alam mo bro, kahit pa E-Class o Toyota Crown yung taxi nung nakasakay ako sa SG ng taxi ambaho ng driver.

So parang mas nirerespeto ko pa taxi dito sa Pinas kasi mas mabango at mas mura kesa sa SG.

Pero i won't also drive a subcompact that's also made into taxis.:D

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Sa Korea rin may Sonata na taxi..

Dito lang ata sa Pinas na ang taxi ay puro sub compact?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Accent 1.6 GLS Blue or Hyundai Elantra 1.6 MT ?