New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by restituto View Post
    I've heard na mas magastos maintenance ng diesel engine kay sa gasoline dahil dami pang system involve sa process so more parts are considered. Totoo ba to?
    yep you are right, but consider your gasoline savings and you will notice that It is almost the same

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ happy gilmore ka din ha? yan ang dating handle ko eh..hehehehe. back to the topic, three weeks ago, we went up to Baguio using a 1.5 CRDi Accent, with around 5 CPUs and four big full grown adults (mga kasinglalaki ko) via Kennon. walang kahirap-hirap.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    good day mga sirs! suggestion lng to ha?, i'll go for accent crdi.., nung hndi pa ako nka pag drive ng accent, choice ko is mag city1.5... kc mas maganda ang looks at ang badge nya HONDA.. but knina nag testdrive ako ng accent, ang ganda ng tourque nya, ang layo sa city at kung fc nman pag uusapan, accent talaga.. practical car talaga mga sirs.. kaso lng wlang airbag at abs.. pero kung iisipin, kung practical car ang hnahanap mo,tourque, tipid, speed, accent..kung looks, safety ang resale, city 1.5... in my own opinion lng ya mga sirs..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    1) Fuel Efficiency - accent

2) Low cost of maintenance - accent

3) Interior Comfort - city

4) Ride quality - both

5) Safety - both

6) After Sales service - both

Thank you!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronu Dagohoy View Post

4) Ride quality - both

5) Safety - both

Thank you!

binuhay ang patay.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronu Dagohoy View Post

4) Ride quality - both

5) Safety - both

Thank you!
    safety for accent? e wala nga syang kahit isang airbag.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep the ACcent is barred of safety features so price wise it can compete with its gas rivals. That's the price you pay for diesel...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yep the ACcent is barred of safety features so price wise it can compete with its gas rivals. That's the price you pay for diesel...
    e kahit isa lang pwede na...but wait, yung kia rio din wala ding airbag, gas pa naman siya.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    titingnan ko safety. i think wala na ibang model ang VTEC na 1.5. standard on any 1.5L vtec is ABS with EBD and Brake Assist. Dual Airbags. EPS pa ang steering.

12km/l vs 15km/l is not that big. if the accent does not have safety features like the city vtec has, then i'll choose safety over economy.

besides, the city and jazz is very the same. It has the G-CON body structure. so safety in mind, lamang na ang City.

as ive said, kung may ABS EBD at BA ang accent, ill go for the accent.
    Actually 25% more km means that on a full tank of 40 liters, the Accent would go further by 120km more. That's pretty much a few more days worth of travel for a typical car.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hi i just got a 2010 silver hyundai accent; kindly where can the article be read... the link isnt available...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Accent 1.5CRDi vs Honda City 1.5VTEC