New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    performance wise no doubt the SiR. Mas astig porma tapos mas ok yung suspension compred to the ES.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SiR, grabe hanggang ngayon pangarap ko pa rin yan. and to think, ang nasa-isip kong bilin na kotse ay SiR lang....

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    The SiR is going to be a classic. Pundits even said that its value can go up every year especially if it is in pristine condition.

You can't beat 160hp, nearly 20hp difference from the ES. Stock racing rims are also much coveted until today.

All those in favor of the SiR....:groupwave: .

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not just 20... the previous VTi-S only had 130 hp.

SiR values are now holding steady, but they're not as expensive as before.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    now is a good time to buy an SiR.

finally, bumababa na rin ang resale value nya. from 400k above, now you can get one for 375k below.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    now is a good time to buy an SiR.

finally, bumababa na rin ang resale value nya. from 400k above, now you can get one for 375k below.
    Yup, more or less that was the offer for mine earlier this year. I told the lady na I'd rather keep it than weep missing it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    for me get the es more space inside tsaka hirap mg hanap ng fresh n sir ngyn.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    SiR!!! Just take a good look/test at the engine/drivetrain though, medyo mahirap maghanap ng hindi naabusong SiR.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    SiR pa rin all the way! Hirap lang maghanap ng "inalagaan" na SiR. Kung ikaw ba naman ang may-ari ng stock na ganyan pero have the guts to speed-up like that, di ba tempting lagi na humarurot kahit paminsan-minsan?

I would say, hanap ka ng medyo aged na owner ng SiR, malamang hindi masyado nagalaw yan. Opinyon lang po, at spekulasyon mula sa isang newbie tulad ko.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Find a "lady driven" one... bwahahaha!

But seriously, it's hard to tell if one's been abused, as some buy&sell operators return them to stock trim when selling.

The best way is to test-drive, listen to the engine and feel out the suspension. If you can do a compression test on the spot (I doubt the dealer or owner would let you, though... ), that would be even more telling.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
honda SiR or Honda vti vtec3(di ko sure)