New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If money is an issue.

Buy a Picanto, a used Jazz or a City (cheaper than the Jazz), Matrix, or Getz.

Simple!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sooner or later makaka habol din ang mga Chinese sa paggawa ng kotse.
    But for now I would gamble my money on more stable car makers producing known and reliable cars. Like Honda. Or even Toyota. Besides Korean and Chinese cars have the worst re-sell values di ba?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    honda jazz syempre because of proven quality, parts availability, proven safety and performance and high resale value

if you're buying a car just to transport you over short distances and very good road conditions most of the time, and do not consider resale value, then go for the benni

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    went to the PIMS (motorshow) lastnight, and saw the channa for the first time... My two cent's worth, I currently have two vehicles (Patrol and Kia pride). Checking the channa, it was closer to the space and built of my kia pride.. nothing spectacular but a basic vehicle to transport you from A to B in fully airconditioned and comfortable seating.. looks its not ugly at all.

If cash is the problem, ill take this benni at the flash (same situation when I had my kia). All the comments about its realibility safety fit and finish etc ... are the same ones you hear when the kia pride came out.. now my kia is still running to this date (with one engine overhaul of course) thats almost 20 years since it came out...

Bro, take this channa.. cash is cash you dont grow 200K on trees this days. Maybe a couple of years from now you can already do an upscale.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234