2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Don't get the Swift:
    - if you're a backseat passenger
    - if this car will be the designated grocery car
    - if you will be hauling your family or friends regularly
    - if you have lots of baggage when you use it
    - if this will be your only vehicle
    - if you are practical(nevermind the 2 years free service & parts, and being arnd 40k cheaper)
    - if you hate the mini-cooper look
    - if you want the most fuel efficient
    - if you like something new, outdated na kasi
    - if you're thinking about resale value
    - if you believe it has anemic engine compared to jazz or city
    - if you hate CBU from Japan
    - if you want to have the same car as the person in front, behind, on your left, right in traffic, your neighbors

Get the Swift:
    - if you don't care about those stuffs above, or not aplicable
    - if it makes you happy regardless of the Cons

Check out the dressed-up Swift displayed at Suzuki Macapagal Showroom. If it doesn't get you excited into owning one, this car isn't really for you. The nearest Honda dealership is in Pasong Tamo, i think

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    1st JAZZ
    2nd CITY (mine)
    3rd SWIFT

pero kung mayaman ako bibilhin ko lahat ng tatlo hehehehe toy car lng...hahahhahaha kaso pulubi ako.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Get the city, looks perfect no need to modify. buying a new car requires big amount from your pocket unless you have much money. Modifying a new car???? gastos lang on top of another gastos...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Jazz! The most practical of the 3. Sige nga, can the City swallow a Balikbayan box? Didn't think so either!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ... ako rin hirap mag decide pero .. jazz nalang ako kasi meron naring city sa bahay... sa hipag ko nga lang pero mahihiram ko naman.. alangan naman na mag city kame pareho ... ano ito promo? wish ko lang mabenta ko avanza ko :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I sold my new city 09 to a new jazz 1.5V.. ;-)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Space? Trunk?

Take a look at this.. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Kung Jazz or Swift lang, tingnan niyo muna yung hood. Tingnan niyo yung pagiging siksik ng Jazz.

Tanong lang din, A/T CVT ba hinahanap ng TS? Kasi kung CVT lang din, kailangan maingat ang gagamit and maayos mag-maintain. Kung pang-porma kasi, parang hindi ganun ka-sporty sa akin ang sedan kaya hindi ko na sinama yung City.

Looks - Swift (Sporty for me)
    Space - Jazz (Known for masikip na legroom ang Suzuki talaga hehe)
    Resale - Jazz (Bago pa lang ang car iniisip mo na kaagad ang resale value, pero mas mataas resale value ng Honda I'm sure)
    FC - Swift (Suzuki are well known sa FC that is why they are one of the best manufacturers of small cars in Japan)
    Last edited by p_borj; September 28th, 2009 at 12:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But not the Swift. Based on many tests the Jazz is still more fuel efficient than the Swift.

My only gripe with the Jazz is the price. And its no longer a mini-hatchback IMO. Its already a mini-"mini-van"...

The Swift and Yaris would make good comparison kasi sila yung talagang mini-hatchbacks, the Jazz is for me a "mini=minivan" thus a class above them already para syang yung lumang Echo Verso...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Honda Jazz, Suzuki Swift or Honda City??