New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    A friend knows a friend who happens to own a bone stock black regularly detailed Civic SiR with less than 40k kms on the clock.

Na-offeran daw yung SiR ng 450k by someone but the owner refused to sell it.
    Parang yan yung SiR ni tukayo ko?

Kung akin lang din yung SiR na yun, hindi ko rin bebenta yun. Alam ko 480K ang highest bid. Haha!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Marami sa mga may bone stock na SiR ngayon normally ayaw na ibenta yan. I have a friend too with a stock black 2000 SiR, only 47tkms on the clock. Dinagdag lang ang OEM fogs, rear spoiler and an updated audio system. Dami rin gustong bumili diyan, sabi lang niya hanggang kamatayan na yan sa kanila.

And then once may nakita akong white SiR with red government plates. Why do they buy this sort of car? Talk about excessive spending for mundane purposes... Makinis na makinis tingnan and needless to say, bone stock yan. The official behind the wheel is one lucky bloke, especially if the bloke doesn't have his own car.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Not necessarily bone stock. If ever you want to apply some accessories, ok na ok ang OEM.

Mas simple, mas maganda.

Pwera na lang pag ang OEM accessorie eh talagang nanggagala-iti na baduy. hehehehe!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks for the input guys!

Very interesting to know that a bone, well maintained Civic SiR can still command such a price even if its more than 10 years old.

Goes to show that Stock cars get higher resale value and overall satisfaction.

I have decided to keep my Jazz as stock due to your advises

My Jazz has currently only the OEM Wing Spoiler, OEM Leatherette Seat covers and Tilting Plates holder. I'll stop there and keep it simple and clean.

I also hope the supply disruption of Thailand in 2011 would also make the resale value high come 10 years down the road (not sure about this) haha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Honda Jazz Stock vs. Customized