New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Im planning to buy a car this coming january Pls help me decide mga boss in terms of..
    1) performance
    2) style
    3) space
    4) durability
    5) value for money
    6) overall..

I don't have too much experience with the Swift, but the Jazz has a good performance and durability. It's also roomier than the Swift.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The new Swift 1.4L has more legroom space at the back seat than the previous Swift 1.5L. Driving the Swift 1.4L, the smaller engine still delivers more than enough HP to make driving this compact car a lot of fun.

What still normally worries me is the "casa" service quality & satisfaction which is known to be very low.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I prefer the previous looks of the Swift than how it looks right now.

So my vote goes to Jazz.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I saw And compared the swift and jazz today. I like the 1.5l jazz more. The price difference is about 60-70k. The hazz has more leg room, space in the trunk, the style..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lakarz_16 View Post
    Im planning to buy a car this coming january Pls help me decide mga boss in terms of..
    1) performance
    2) style
    3) space
    4) durability
    5) value for money
    6) overall..
    Overall I still prefer the Honda Jazz 1.3L A/T. The big interior space and versatile seats/cargo area means you can do more with the Jazz.

Value for money, ... definitely. The previous model is a very sought after car in the used car market. This model would probably be the same or even better since it doesn't have the same fragile AT tranny.

Performance, it cannot out-do the previous model's record breaking fuel mileage runs but its decent and still above average for cars of this category. Personally I prefer the 1.5l version because fuel economy doesn't suffer as much and you have more power when needed.

Honda jazz 1.3 a/t 2011 vs swift 1.4 a/t 2011