New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    which one is a good buy? what are their pros and cons? their low and high points? thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, the reason to buy a Getz its because of its price. Other than that, Jazz wins hands down.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, the Getz is a very good deal versus the Jazz. Both have cheap plastics, so interior trim points don't go to the Jazz. The ULT seating of the Jazz is a bit more versatile, and the engine is way better, but whether it's 100k better depends on your wallet. In terms of fuel efficiency, they're both up there. The Jazz is a good choice if you consider resale, but otherwise, it's up to you.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If I'm not mistaken, there is a diesel version of the Getz (or is it Matrix?). Anyway, I personally believe the Jazz is a landslide winner. It's worth the extra cash. Get the VTEC if you can.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    So far naman since I own Getz 1.3MT for the last 7 months I'm satisfied on the car performance and the must used vehicle compaired to my SR Revo

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    JAZZ - pro's = better build quality (i know. we have 2.),much better-looking, more versatile for carrying people and cargo, better performance, surely higher resale value
    - con's = higher initial and maintenance costs

GETZ - pro's = cheaper initially, probably gets a little better mileage since its smaller
    - con's = lower resale value, for some people its still cooler to say you drive a Honda than a Hyundai

Getz

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    If you can afford it, I'd say go for the Jazz nalang. Not that the Getz is a lousy car as I can see that Hyundai has improved alot in recent times.

Getz may be cheaper but you might end up losing more compared to the Jazz when selling time comes.

honda jazz 1.3 m/t vs hyundai getz 1.3 m/t