New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by daumingshirts View Post
    Occasional sundot sa 200+. But yun nag skyway ako, bumpy yun road parang nga tumatalbog yun kotse, nawawala yun feel na dumadapa, nakakatalot pero cge push padin to 200+ hahaha!
    200+ on the SCTEX is easy on the suspension, even with a stock compact like the Focus or my Lynx. It's at speeds of 220-240+ where you wish the GC suspension had better damper control and a steadier rear end. Especially, as you said, on the bumpy Skyway. But the bigger deal is on the racetrack, where it really needs to be firmer. it's a wide and relatively soft car, so it can be a handful compared to an out-and-out sports car like the MX-5.

Quote Originally Posted by daumingshirts View Post
    Walang tatalo sa pagka chick magnet ng MINI. Malamang yun exhaust fumes nun may magic thing, yun catalytic converter ay na coconvert to gayuma yun exhaust. Lakas talaga ng tama sa mga girls.
    Talk about ***y... MINI uses very clever exhaust tuning to make their turbocharged four-cylinders sound sporty. On the Cooper S models, there's even exhaust modifications that cause the engine to backfire in "Sports" mode.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Naalala ko tuloy nung nasa Dona Hemady ako. May isang 320i BMW na lumabas from his house, pag-liko sa Dona Hemady humataw. Right after the 320i, sumunod yung Cooper S humataw rin. Damn. Ganda ng tunog !

Chicks would definitely dig the MINI.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Honda Integra DC5 or 2009 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 (entry variant)