New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Your choices are subcompact crossovers. A midsize car is the likes of an Accord, Mazda6, and Camry.

Go to a dealer and check out your choices. Opinions and choices vary among people here. It is best you choose the vehicle that fits your needs. If you ask me, I'd go with the XV among your choices.
    Oh sorry, I guess by "mid-sized" I meant anything in between a sedan and SUV/MPV. It looks like I leaned towards the crossovers though . I have visited the showrooms actually and right now I narrowed down my choices to the XV and Juke (test-drove both too). The former because I do like the added peace of mind that the overall safety features bring and I think the AWD's a plus too. The Juke, on the other hand, is really tempting because of the price and the contents that come along with said price. I am at sort of a standstill right now since I can't really decide which of the pros/cons outweigh which haha. Would like to purchase before the month ends though...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    i'm leaning towads HR-V. I like the after sales service of Honda (our family owns a Mobilio) as compared to Hyundai (my first car was a Getz). Hoping to buy a new car by December.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The outgoing 2017 Subaru XV is discounted heavily these days since the new model will be formally launched next week. Heard that as much as ₱400k is available as a discount, which means it will be just under ₱1.175M.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    The outgoing 2017 Subaru XV is discounted heavily these days since the new model will be formally launched next week. Heard that as much as ₱400k is available as a discount, which means it will be just under ₱1.175M.

hi sir, do you have any idea which branch will offer this discount? i'm only seeing up to 200k cash discount. thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    Just sharing.

Outgoing XV 2.0i-S SRP P1,538,000 has a good discount. Downpayment is 68k only based on 30% instead of 461k.

You may text my SA 09052514956.

Sayang eh. Sa mga hindi makahintay sa bago.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234