The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sareehh. :rofl:

Nagkamali ako ng basa. :hysterical:

Pizza pie pala.

Pero, nonetheless makalampag pa din iyan. :bwahaha:

Yung 96 corolla ko dinaan ko din sa very rough road, wala din kalampag. Hmmm ....

Yung isa naman `00 1.6GLi from manila dinala sa Cebu ... by road.

No kalampag issues din.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Thanks sa mga inputs nyo. I've heard that ESI are prone to overheating, is it true? If yes, how can this be corrected?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Briggs View Post
    Thanks sa mga inputs nyo. I've heard that ESI are prone to overheating, is it true? If yes, how can this be corrected?
    Yes. Just have the thermostat replaced, water pump checked, radiator overhauled, aux fan motor upgraded and radiator cap replaced with 1.1 psi rating. Man just do this and you don't even have to convert the rad into two rows like most Civic people do.

Then you can redline like hell (8500 rpm if you're lucky) and you need not worry about blowing gaskets...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i had my esi also..im not bias coz im owning one..before i bought my esi,i have this kind of undecided decision wheather to choose honda,mitsubishi or toyota..but i ended up choosing honda,ganda ksi ng esi if my plan kang e upgrade yung exterior looks. sporty looks at easy to maneouever..ika nga small but handy..regarding the issue for the esi,it depends on how you maintain your car and how the way you handle your car. But still the decision is yours my friend. goodluck and hope for the best.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Get the Pizza. Ipaayos mo nalang yung suspensions, voila. Mas makakatipid ka pa rin sa presyo.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Actually, I basically had both cars. Get the ESi. Best choice.
    Last edited by isa1023; May 17th, 2010 at 10:03 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hello po!

How much na po ba ang price ng ESi 95 manual? compare sa GLXi 97?

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by veyron_27 View Post
    Hello po!

How much na po ba ang price ng ESi 95 manual? compare sa GLXi 97?

Thanks!
    Ang alam ko po nasa 140K to 170K yung ESi M/T, depende sa kondisyon pero karamihan niyan stock pa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
honda esi or mitsubishi lancer glxi?