New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir yung 2013 Tucson bang puedeng gawing 7 seater ? ,i mean kung merong accesories na mabibili katulad ng sa CRV na puedeng ikabit - tanggalin yung 3rd row seat ?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsindian67 View Post
    Sir yung 2013 Tucson bang puedeng gawing 7 seater ? ,i mean kung merong accesories na mabibili katulad ng sa CRV na puedeng ikabit - tanggalin yung 3rd row seat ?
    Halos useless rin yung 3rd row optional seat ng CRV. Sabi nung SA na nakausap ko during their mall roadshow bata lang pwedeng umupo dahil nakapatong lang yung seat, kaya super baba ng silya.

Try nyo munang pakabit to see kung mapapakinabangan siya.

Sent from the Twilight Zone...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I saw this article in the net. CRV2014 bested all other SUV in the ratings:

Best Affordable Compact SUVs Rankings | U.S. News Best Cars

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Advise naman po between TUCSON GL 6AT 2WD FL and 2013 Honda CRV 2.0 V A/T. Aside sa 200k price difference.
    Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    I would choose the CRV over the Tucson...reason is for its practicality and the amenities will be to your advantage in the long run. A bigger boot and better engine.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Looking at this thread as I'm thinking of getting either CR-V or Tucson, which one would you prefer right now. This thread started few years ago but what about now? And I am looking to buy a 2nd hand car as I'm planning to sell my current one. From what I saw, the 2007/2008 CR-V is just a little bit cheaper than a 2010 gas Tucson. It's really hard to decide. I like the tip-tronic settings because I got used to it with my Mazda3. I saw the CR-V doesn't have the +/- feature.

Anyone?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looking at this thread as I'm thinking of getting either CR-V or Tucson, which one would you prefer right now. This thread started few years ago but what about now? And I am looking to buy a 2nd hand car as I'm planning to sell my current one. From what I saw, the 2007/2008 CR-V is just a little bit cheaper than a 2010 gas Tucson. It's really hard to decide. I like the tip-tronic settings because I got used to it with my Mazda3. I saw the CR-V doesn't have the +/- feature.

Anyone?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Honda CRV vs Hyundai Tucson