1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I am torn between these two:

2008 Hyundai Tucson CRDi 2WD
    2008 Honda CRV 2.0V MT 2WD

Your feedback / comments will help.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For me I'd Get the Tucson instead rather than the CRV if you're considering the FC

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    CRV 2.o M/T, ok rin FC ng CRV - 14Km/L Highway and 9-10km/L City.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have not heard of the new CRV lately, pero based on previous posts, kung matipid na sya or efficient na sya, it could be better.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes, it's not as thirsty as the previous gens - not heard any negative with regards to FC. for me CRV over Tucson -or i'll wait for the facelifted fort in a few months time. they might have the m/t diesel.

O.T. even for my choice between the 1.8S FD and the 2.0 S-L DOHC automatic, the CRV will always get into the picture - konti na lang rin (ulit) eh di CRV na. both 2.0...but only in SOHC.....but with the m/t.
    Last edited by XTO; August 18th, 2008 at 05:43 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And given that gas prices are now close to diesel or is it diesel that is closing in on gas. And the E10 (compatible with the CR-V) is actually cheaper than diesel by 50 cents. Mag CR-V ka na. And the interior is way way better than the Tucson. I was able to see the interior of the Tucson and the materials are cheap a lot of hard plastics.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'm inclined to get the TUCSON 2.0 AT CVVT price wise rather than the crV . I hope to see the New Grill and Headlight having such upgrade with a P10K prices increase

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    as an owner of a Hyundai CRDi vehicle, i would advise you to get the new CRV. mahal ang maintenance ng CRDi vehicle. sa langis pa lang talo ka na. the battery also dies faster (2 years or less).

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    as an owner of a Hyundai CRDi vehicle, i would advise you to get the new CRV. mahal ang maintenance ng CRDi vehicle. sa langis pa lang talo ka na. the battery also dies faster (2 years or less).
    Battery life is really like that with newer cars.

As for maintenance... that's something to consider... Hondas have the longest maintenance interval on the market... around 10,000 kilometers between oil changes.

The Tucson has softer seats than the CR-V 2.0, but the CR-V is bigger overall, and probably the more practical car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Honda CRV vs. Hyundai Tucson