New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yes, the cr-v is a gas guzzler. We usually get 4-5km/l in city, around 7km/l on highway. But after switching to fully synthetic and caltex techron gold, city driving is at 7 and highway at 12.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    the crv has me all the way

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Kung 2nd car I'd go for CRV, Innova for everyday car.

Let me share to you a true story. We bought an Innova gas variant together w/ one of my aunt who's also prospecting to buying one but after seeing the Innova, she ditch her idea of getting one and bought a CRV a few weeks later. She said that the Innova looks like a chubby or obese version of the CRV together w/ move negative comment but we said nothing about they're CRV coz it really looks nice but after 4 months, they sold they're brand new CRV to get an INNOVA instead. She said the the gas consumption(thats because I told her a few weeks early that we get 9.5km/l and our driving method is far from frugal) is driving her crazy and that her 4 kids are complaining how cramp the inside is. Now she is very happy and very well contented with her 8months old Innova.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkride View Post
    Kung 2nd car I'd go for CRV, Innova for everyday car.

Let me share to you a true story. We bought an Innova gas variant together w/ one of my aunt who's also prospecting to buying one but after seeing the Innova, she ditch her idea of getting one and bought a CRV a few weeks later. She said that the Innova looks like a chubby or obese version of the CRV together w/ move negative comment but we said nothing about they're CRV coz it really looks nice but after 4 months, they sold they're brand new CRV to get an INNOVA instead. She said the the gas consumption(thats because I told her a few weeks early that we get 9.5km/l and our driving method is far from frugal) is driving her crazy and that her 4 kids are complaining how cramp the inside is. Now she is very happy and very well contented with her 8months old Innova.
    yup. although the CRV really looks good, practicality wise and in terms of fuel consumption and space, innova is better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
honda crv or toyota innova