New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's your choice really ... but look around and count the number of Toyota RAV4s you see on the road vs the Honda CR-V / Subaru Forester ...
    Yes, you have a point sir. I can see more crv than rav4. More people prefer the crv.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by *silver View Post
    Hi guys,

Im planning to buy a vehicle. Im confused between crv diesel or rav4. Im planning to use it for more than 5 years. Here are my concerns:

Crv diesel- diesel engine of honda and the push button shifter is relatively new to the phils. We still dont know its durability.

Rav4- gas guzzler. Mababa ang resale value. Wala masyadong buyers if e benta ko na.

I hope you guys can help me. Thanks
    gas guzzler? you need to factor in the difference in price from the petrol crv..if 300k like the cx5...ill just get the gas variant..no issues from owners...10-12 pesos lang naman difference ng fuel, FC is almost the same, if youre consuming 100L a month..thats only 1k difference on fuel, in 5years only 60k..do the math

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by *silver View Post
    Yes, you have a point sir. I can see more crv than rav4. More people prefer the crv.
    The current RAV4 is such a rare sight within the metro. There are more new Xtrails on the road. I am guessing the new CRV will even outsell it. As of the moment, the Forester has a big market share but trailing against the Tucson.
    Last edited by Egan101; November 6th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12