New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    haha Sorry out of Choices, flexibility wise of being a sedan or multipurpose car - mobilio would be great : )

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Is the Volkswagen Jetta 1.6 TDi still available? ...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Mas ok po ung hyundai Accent when it comes sa fuel efficient

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Hi guys. Having a similar dilemma to the one who posted this. Budget is 850k too. And it should be able to seat 4 (me as driver, dad, mom and sis). Dad and I are considering the Ecosport Trend M/T. Mom doesn't like sedans. Mainly used as a family car but in some or most occasions going out by myself or with friends. TIA

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmarasigan View Post
    Hi guys. Having a similar dilemma to the one who posted this. Budget is 850k too. And it should be able to seat 4 (me as driver, dad, mom and sis). Dad and I are considering the Ecosport Trend M/T. Mom doesn't like sedans. Mainly used as a family car but in some or most occasions going out by myself or with friends. TIA
    If the Jetta 1.6 TDi M/T is still available, I think that's the best buy for 850k.

Frugal diesel, decent space for 4 or 5, sufficient features, solid build quality, good handling, and timeless looks.

The Ecosport is a pretty practical car though personally I'm not a big fan of its styling and it's not as spacious for passenger compared to compact sedans.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If the Jetta 1.6 TDi M/T is still available, I think that's the best buy for 850k.

Frugal diesel, decent space for 4 or 5, sufficient features, solid build quality, good handling, and timeless looks.

The Ecosport is a pretty practical car though personally I'm not a big fan of its styling and it's not as spacious for passenger compared to compact sedans.

Checked the Volkswagen PH site and looks like the Volkswagen Jetta is no longer available here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Call VW BGC or QAve, still available but waiting for next shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmarasigan View Post
    Checked the Volkswagen PH site and looks like the Volkswagen Jetta is no longer available here.

It was never offered in the VW website. You have to go to the actual dealerships to inquire.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    The Jetta is a sedan right? Mom doesn't want those. She wants the "taller ones"

10. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

So sir, would you recommend it for a first-timer?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123