New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as ive said..kung hindi 1.5vtec yung City.....sa Civic ka na...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Prioritize VTEC first. If you're comparing City VTi and Civic LXi, go for the former. It also has a lighter body to go with the better engine. But if you can get your hands on a Civic VTi, it's the best. It's much like the most balanced 1.6. You get the best of both power and economy from its engine, and a great balance of ride and handling from its chassis. Its classy design and sports car-like driving position are also the ones to beat, not to mention the world-class slick manual shifter!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tnx for the info mga idol.

Tanong ko lang ano kung ramdam ba tlga ang difference ng fuel efficiency ng Honda Civic LXi 1.5 compared sa Vtec na 1.6? and vice versa .. ramdam ba ang significant difference ng speed between the two?

anyone know the KM/L approximates ng LXI at VTI 96-99s?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Im already gearing toward a civic LXi 97-99 coz what im really after is Fuel efficiency.

Naisip ko nga kung significant ba tlga ang difference ng Km/L ng LXi sa VTI or baka naman 1KM/L lang ang difference?

===

By the way bakit napansin ko sa carfinder na magazine pag sampaloc area naka indicate sya tapos mura. Ano yun mga pinasok na ng tubeg baha? Does anyone know bakit naka indicate pag sampaloc area?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa carfinder kailangan mo ilagay kung saan yung location ng vehicle

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Despite the fact that I don't like the City (tipid talaga sa materyales eh), the LXi vs VTEC engine is a tough matchup... I'd pick the City as well in this case kung daily driven.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    sa carfinder kailangan mo ilagay kung saan yung location ng vehicle

i know. but whats weird is i recently bought 3 consecutive car finder magazine issues the latest.

mga 5-10 ads lang may location and most of them is sampaloc area lagi with different contact numbers the mura mga cars sobra.

So nway is it just me or tlgang mura sa mga sampaloc area registered cars dahil baha dun at may probability na nalulubug sa tubig baha mga cars?

LoL! kakatakot kasi! heheh

=======
    Im gearing towards an LXi civic but something tells me i should get a vti. still need to know the km/L difference of the two. anyone?
    thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    if its a v-tec city compared to an lxi civic...sa city ako..pero if its the other way around, meaning lxi city vs vtec civic, sa civic ako..go with which has the vitec engine.tho i once had a 01 city, ok naman performance nya kaso sa arangkada lang mabilis tas maiiwanan na rin.if the city is a genuine 33,000+ kms, well ok yan,u wont need to worry about repairs, yet. usually kasi itong mga hondas,city or civic, sila palaging gamit na gamit na oto dito sa pinas. so you expect a little higher mileage.but, mas madali bihisan ang civic compared sa city.tsaka tingin ko mas matitibay kaha ng civic.un city ko kc andaming dent, nasasandalan lang un..

also, kaya mura sa sampaloc mga oto, maraming hokus pokus ata dun.may friend ako bumili ng 02 civic na mura lang, later he found out di pa pala bayad sa financing..tsk tsk..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i'll vouch for Civic. get the M/T model whether its an LXi or a VTi. i happened to drive one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda City 200,2001 or Civic Lxi/Vti 97,98? (Equally Priced) Best Option?