New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    hi good day ,

ask lang po ako ng opinion ng mga expert kung anung mas maganda bilhin sa dalawa honda city 1.3s a/t ? or ford fiesta 1.6 a/t?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Di pa ako nakaka-drive ng 1.3L City, pero yung 1.5E nasubukan ko na. Few points: Mabilis, maganda ang response ng transmission. Overall, worth the buck naman. Nung paakyat ako ng Tagaytay, naka-sabay ako ng 1.3L City, hindi ko lang sure kung ano transmission niya. Pero based on my observation, hindi hirap yung makina niya pag babanat sa uphill. Hence, siguro ok naman ang performance ng 1.3L. Yung bilis naman ng 1.3 City, ok lang.

Dun sa Fiesta, i've heard and read maganda ang performance niya. Responsive transmission and handles quite well.

Sa toss up na ito, if you don't really need space -- since Fiesta doesn't offer this -- then get the Fiesta. Ergo, the City will be your best bet.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Di pa ako nakaka-drive ng 1.3L City, pero yung 1.5E nasubukan ko na. Few points: Mabilis, maganda ang response ng transmission. Overall, worth the buck naman. Nung paakyat ako ng Tagaytay, naka-sabay ako ng 1.3L City, hindi ko lang sure kung ano transmission niya. Pero based on my observation, hindi hirap yung makina niya pag babanat sa uphill. Hence, siguro ok naman ang performance ng 1.3L. Yung bilis naman ng 1.3 City, ok lang.

Dun sa Fiesta, i've heard and read maganda ang performance niya. Responsive transmission and handles quite well.

Sa toss up na ito, if you don't really need space -- since Fiesta doesn't offer this -- then get the Fiesta. Ergo, the City will be your best bet.
    thanks pre, ka c sa fiesta naka avail kami nung 99k downpayment lang ...then all in nsa bank....yung city naman regular 20 percent..ito ang nag papagulo sa isip namin....fuel consumption din isa sa iniisip namin

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    The Refreshed City looks good. I have driven the Pre-facelifted City and it does drive and handle well. Prob ko lang with Honda is the lack of Financing or Promotions. The City at 1.3 engine would be around the same price as a 1.6 Ford Fiesta Trend. Fuel Economy, I think lamang unti ung City by probably 1-2 Kilometers per liter due to the smaller engine. Space goes to the City. Though Financing, Promotions and Value goes to Ford Fiesta. Though mas Exciting tingnan ung Fiesta hatch. So it really depends on your prioritizes and what you plan to do with your Car.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I find the City 1.3S to be rather overpriced. And between this one and the Fiesta, the Fiesta would definitely have the upper hand in terms of performance. But then if you value fuel economy and space, then you're left with the City.

Since you are in this price bracket already, I'd suggest you consider the top of the line Accent 1.6GLS Blue as well. This way you get the extra performance as well as good interior space.

honda city 1.3s a/t vs fordfiesta 1.6 a/t