New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Ok I misunderstood your previous statement. Now I realize you are referring to the City 1.3S. All variants of 1.3 City have no airbags nor abs. In fact, I think there is no reason to get the "higher" City 1.3 S unless the ULT seats or CVT are needed. Then again, if someone is getting a City 1.3S CVT then they may as well plunk down Php 80K or less and get a City 1.5V CVT because with the small price difference in comparison to the amount of extras that comes with 1.5 variant, makes it a bargain, imo.
    Personally, I agree... I much prefer having all the safety equipment, if I can afford it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    My suggestion sir is to go to the showroom and check both... then dun mo maaapreciate ung gusto mong bilhin...

ung ofcm8 k tinaga nya sa bato n d cya kukuha ng CVT, nung pinatest drive sa kanya ung 1.3S CVT un na binili... tinawanan ko nga kc kinain ung sinabi....

Lalo nung first few months nya ginamit ung car grabe raw tipid parang MT...

So sir try mo i-feel ung cars pati ibang brands para mabili mo ung gusto mo...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    City 1.5 cvt.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Well it really depends on you budget, but i'd say go for the 1.3S. Or purchase a second hand 1.3S.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Errr, guys....December 2006 pa yung thread na to. I'm sure that by now, nakapili na ng car yung OP...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Matagal na nga, but I'll chime in anyway (bihira lang ang topic na may alam ako)

The only real advantage of getting the S variant is with the variety of colors, black being best because it hides the car's awkward shape. But then again, you can do this with the 40k you save by getting the A (may sukli ka pa)

I'd say go for the A variant - less 40k wins over the additional features listed below

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda City 1.3A or Honda City 1.3S MT