New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sentra for me. Mine is a 1.6 GS A/T pero nakaka 8.5 kms ako per liter sa city driving and 13.5 to 14 kms sa hiway driving. Speed is 80 to 90 km/h, pag city drive don't go beyond 2000 rpm. Sentra is like you're driving a bigger car.

Vic oil filter of this car is P150 to 180 petot only then used ordinary oil na pang gas for only P290 na yung 3 liters. For sure mas mahal oil filter ng City. But both are practical car.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I've got a Jazz 1.3S manual so you can use my experience as a basis for fuel consumption on the City 1.3 CVT. The weight difference between the two cars is almost negligible.

I tend to drive hard but the Jazz has never returned less than 10.8 km/L. My usual consumption in city driving is 11-13 km/L, with 14 on very good days.

On the two long drives I've had so far, I've managed 17 km/L with a full load of people and stuff going to Subic town proper, via the Olongapo mountain roads (didn't pass through SBMA) and back to Manila. My other drive was to Baliwag, Bulacan, with just myself and no cargo---I made 28.024 km/L without even trying. Of course, it goes without saying that your mileage will vary

Anyway, I tried the back seat of the Sentra and I found it a very tight fit around the legs, considering I'm just 5'8".

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    id choose the city too.

only con for the city are the looks, imho.

fuel consumption for the 1.3 cvt will be around 11-12 km/l city driving. its a very practical car since its fuel efficient, big cargo space and roomy for its size

i drive a jazz 1.3 cvt and around 25% of the time, i use the 7-speed mode and hataw hataw driving, i still get 10++ km/l. the only time i went below 10km/l was when i went up kennon road and drove in baguio. i only got 8-9 km/l...5 people on board
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [SIZE=3]City for me masmatipid sa gas. Mahal na gasolina ngayon and besides oldschool ang mukha ng sentra...too many horizontal grills...parang pinagmamadali-an lang ang pag design para maka pagpalabas lang ng face lifted unit.[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda City 1.3 S and Nissan Sentra 1.3 GX All Power