New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Dual vvti na ang 2.0L Altis. The dampener is its still mated to an ancient 4-speed AT.
    OT but 4-speed pa rin ang 2.0 '09 altis? reminds me of an old corona dressed up for 2009. tsk tsk. unless they put a manual mode on the 4-speed auto tranny ...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I checked out the new 2.0 Altis and it has paddle shifters. But yeah, why retail the 4-speed auto on a new car?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    OT but 4-speed pa rin ang 2.0 '09 altis? reminds me of an old corona dressed up for 2009. tsk tsk. unless they put a manual mode on the 4-speed auto tranny ...
    Yup 4 speed with paddle shifter that rotates/moves together with the steering wheel.(fixed paddle shifter)
    Its dual VVT-i and it has a engine start and stop button.

At nabasa ko yun sa january issue ng top gear philippines.
    Pinagcompare compare nila ang transmission ng bagong ford focus na may dual clutch. CVT with invecs III(yata) ng lancer at yung sa altis na oldskul na 4-speed AT.

Back to topic...
    Kung ako papipiliin. Dun na ako sa altis. Mas mukhang class ang dating at mas maganda para sa aking paningin.

At ang malupit pa dun. in-endorse sya ni Orlando Bloom. Well. ano nga ba relevance nun? hehehe...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Honda City '09 or Corolla Altis '09