New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- IIRC, sa kabilang thread,- Montero na ang bibilhin mo?....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Saan thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    according to the car sales data in another page, despite its fanget and ngetpa arrive to some, the innova was #3 in sales for january 2017, bettered only by the fortuner and the vios.

If im correct ito ang first time na mas best seller ng fortuner kaysa innova.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    TopGearPH just released an article comparing the BRV against the Innova gas. I guess the Innova gas is a better buy over the BRV.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/f...ef=home_feed_1
    The 1.5s is less than 1M right? Same specs listed on the article..2 airbags, engine, dimensions, etc..also wala sila sinama figures for fuel consumption. If included, IMO it would tip the scales in favor of the brv...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Seriously ... the Toyota Innova is better than the Honda BR-V in pretty much every aspect ...
    Last edited by Walter; March 17th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    TopGearPH just released an article comparing the BRV against the Innova gas. I guess the Innova gas is a better buy over the BRV.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/f...ef=home_feed_1
    drei didnt post one important fact: fc

brv and mobilio clubs&owners are posting excellent fc.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    drei didnt post one important fact: fc

brv and mobilio clubs&owners are posting excellent fc.

Honda's L15 engine offers good FC figures with their application on their smaller vehicles. It is even better compared to other manufacturers NA engines with displacements within 1.3L to 1.6L. I used to get around 10 km/L with our old 2009 City 1.5L on most city driving routes. A little bit of torque down in low rpms would have made the engine livelier to drive.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    no need for more torque, the cvt with its lower gear ratio or the lack of gears down low helps alot.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    no need for more torque, the cvt with its lower gear ratio or the lack of gears down low helps alot.

The previous gen City had a 5AT tranny and it felt lethargic. Or I'm just biased as our other old Honda was a 6th gen Accord which was a lot better to drive compared to the City despite being much older. The L15 needs to be pushed hard to get it going in a hurry.

8. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ako din innova na lang, most people don't realize that the suspension of the innova is CUV - like. it's like buying a honda crv or cx5 na diesel tapos mas mura pa. and syempre toyota low maintenance.

why buy those CUV na existing na biglang bagsak presyo 3 years from now, kakaawa yun mga nagme-meyari ng mga CRV or Forester or CX5, ang bentahan kagad unit nila 500K or lower sa used market. eh etong Innova 3 years from now, aagawan yan sa 700K kasi diesel
    very nice info

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Honda BR-V vs entry-level mid-sized SUV (Everest/Fortuner/Montero/etc)