New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    We own several canter and one hino. Mas gusto ng mga driver namin yung canter. Mas may hatak daw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Subscribing.

i am also interested of getting one pero Minidump pang karga lang ng mga sakong palay from fields to storage.
    Minidump dahil all purpose.

Zamboanga Province and mahirap sa parts, meron siguro pero sa city pa 6hours travel. nyahaha

which of the brand has the most common parts nalang ang pipiliin ko.

Mitsu or Isuzu maybe not HINO.

IMO-

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    While I'm not buying a new unit anytime soon, I am thinking if I were to buy this year, it should be at the 3rd or 4th quarter.

Manufacturers will be hard pressed to get rid of their current Euro 2 engined inventory as we move on to selling Euro 4 engined units next year. If they really push through with it there should be big discounts at near the end of the year.

Then again, if asbu units are here to stay, it may be worth it to wait for Euro 4 engined units.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    While I'm not buying a new unit anytime soon, I am thinking if I were to buy this year, it should be at the 3rd or 4th quarter.

Manufacturers will be hard pressed to get rid of their current Euro 2 engined inventory as we move on to selling Euro 4 engined units next year. If they really push through with it there should be big discounts at near the end of the year.

Then again, if asbu units are here to stay, it may be worth it to wait for Euro 4 engined units.
    Dun ako sa option 2 bro. Ang hassle nung pinaplan pa yung route kung saan walang mga buwaya

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian ZDN View Post
    Subscribing.

i am also interested of getting one pero Minidump pang karga lang ng mga sakong palay from fields to storage.
    Minidump dahil all purpose.

Zamboanga Province and mahirap sa parts, meron siguro pero sa city pa 6hours travel. nyahaha

which of the brand has the most common parts nalang ang pipiliin ko.

Mitsu or Isuzu maybe not HINO.

IMO-
    Isuzu, mitsu and hino tingin ko if parts availability concern mo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Dun ako sa option 2 bro. Ang hassle nung pinaplan pa yung route kung saan walang mga buwaya

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    Kung meron lang VW trucks pasok sana sa requirement natin. Walang bagsak yun sigurado. 😆 Dieselgate power!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Pahelp dn po sana...planning to buy truck for water
    Truck delivery...ano po recommended if budget ang concern...brand new foton tornado 4.4C or japan surplus trucks..ty po

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12