New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    The engine of the Hilux FX is a detuned version which only delivers 100PS and 200NM of torque yet you still get that toyota CRDi engine that is still having problems.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Di ko gusto yan. I'm sure being a Suzuki, the underpinnings should be excellent. But I find it to be a bit too small. And the engine is still the 91hp 1.6L gasoline unit so gas mileage and hauling performance is poor.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Di ko gusto yan. I'm sure being a Suzuki, the underpinnings should be excellent. But I find it to be a bit too small. And the engine is still the 91hp 1.6L gasoline unit so gas mileage and hauling performance is poor.
    Too small ala Multicab at front? And mabigat ang body for a 1.6L. Mas magaan ata yun APV GA/Type II no?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Di naman siguro, unless the cockpit of the APV is too cramped for you. I'm not so sure as to the weight pero di naman siguro naglalayo. Yun nga lang, the APV van is already known to be underpowered, eh eto pa kayang ginagawang pangpasada o pang-hauling.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isuzu IPV if its a mix of hauling people and cargo.

We used this in our fish pond in the province is tried and tested (kahit kinain kalawang because of sea water and bad body repairs).

However, why decide and get right away kung wala pang negosyo?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    We recently (last May 2011) acquired two L300s (1 FB deluxe and 1 cab). Common problem: Rust! Why? Apparently, Mitsubishi Phils scrimps on paint. The backside of the cab has very little white paint on it. The underside just has a very thin layer of primer that started rusting (surface) it get splashed by road puddles. Solution: Better invest in some underchassis paint and/or undercoating, otherwise it will rust in peace soon.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Why not consider Kia Kc 2700. Yung sakin 10 yrs na wala pa naging problema saka na-Ondoy pa yun. Ha ha. Gamit ko nga pala pang
    School Bus yun. School Bus kasi business ko.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12