New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I'm sure the next owner of your cars will *#$%&*₩ upon finding square patches of uneven shade on the windshields upon removing those conduction stickers.high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    It's a second hand car. Its bound to have minor issues here and there.

Mas maganda nga may condcution sticker pa. Sure na original glass pa din and not involved is very major collision Hehehe

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Masyado ata ako Gala . Yung 4 yr old fortuner ko 85k mileage high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?Attachment 36233

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    daig mo pa yung 2017 Fortuner ng aunt ko nakagarahe lang most of the time napakabihirang gamitin. 2K+ mileage.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Masyado ata ako Gala . Yung 4 yr old fortuner ko 85k mileage high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?Attachment 36233

mukhang mas trip mo drive iyong vios niyo kesa sa fortuner bro? mas matipid pa rin ba siya? or may ibang reason?

kasi ako minsan mas gusto ko din iyong kotse i drive kesa sa truck namin. mas comfy pa din ang sedan although halos pareho lang sila konsumo. pero diesel nga lang din iyong suv so mas less gastos na din kahit pa paano.
    Last edited by baludoy; March 25th, 2020 at 11:14 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    ^ andun na din masarap I drive yung Sedan malakas sa diesel ito fortuner nasa 8km/L lang ang layo sa Vios . At lugi sa Suv pag nauupod yung gulong ang Mahal high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?
    I'm sure the next owner of your cars will *#$%&*₩ upon finding square patches of uneven shade on the windshields upon removing those conduction stickers.high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Matutuwa next owner nito lahat ng marks sa casa andito pa. May plastic pa sa 3rd row seat at never pa na upuan . Ako lang kase gumagamit nito at lahat ng family ko nasa abroad kaya walang sumasakay high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    ^ andun na din masarap I drive yung Sedan malakas sa diesel ito fortuner nasa 8km/L lang ang layo sa Vios . At lugi sa Suv pag nauupod yung gulong ang Mahal high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?
    Matutuwa next owner nito lahat ng marks sa casa andito pa. May plastic pa sa 3rd row seat at never pa na upuan . Ako lang kase gumagamit nito at lahat ng family ko nasa abroad kaya walang sumasakay high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?

engine ng fortuner mo ba is yung 3.0l d4d?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    At lugi sa Suv pag nauupod yung gulong ang Mahal high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?

nadali mo bro

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    32 to 38 km ang layo ng opis ko samin high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer? Back and forth nasa 80km na per day, syempre pag uwi ko pa madame pa extra activity. Sabihin na natin nag travel ako na 100km per day high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?.

Halos same tayo. Pero 1s or 2s na lang ako umu uwi. Weekends nalng. Para tipid sa gas.haha

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Does that happen? AFAIK glass doesn't discolor from UV exposure right?

The tint underneath maybe the patch beneath the sticker won't fade, but for the glass itself there should be no effect.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Does that happen? AFAIK glass doesn't discolor from UV exposure right?

The tint underneath maybe the patch beneath the sticker won't fade, but for the glass itself there should be no effect.
    my guess is,
    thru the years, the glass windshield gets sandblasted by weathering, while the segment under the conduction sticker is protected.
    so, when the sticker is removed, it will show underneath the pristine glass surface, as contrasted to the rest of the unprotected glass.

this suggests to me, that if the whole windshield is re-polished, the unique rectangle will dis-appear.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    October 2019 vios j high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?
    27k Attachment 36208

28k Ilang araw lang partida di pa ako lumabas nung Thursday and Friday high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?. Popost ko ulit mileage nito pag ika 1 year na niya. high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?20200329_173300.jpg

high mileage cars - what's the clock of ur odometer?